Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I Adore Pregnant Teenagers!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM
  • 99 Replies
5 moms liked this

After years of my debating and arguing regards to teen pregnancies I have decided that the best approach is to praise teen moms.

I cannot help but to ponder time to time that teens that have babies are indeed MORE mature than those that choose not to.

I cannot possibly defeat the fact that teen moms are better than other teens (especially teens that are not married or pregnant).

I believe our solution to our society is to praise pregnancies and the rights for our young teenagers to have sex, afterall, everyone does it! And better yet, to praise them when they finally become mothers and support not only your teenager and any other child living at home but the teens kids too!

This is every parent's dream :)

Only sad thing is for me, my sixteen year old still hasnt gotten pregnant yet :(

by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iluv2meow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:08 PM

BUMP!

Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow it looks like you being a mom you wouldn't want your teenage daughter to be pregnant at such a young age.She has the rest of her life to have babies. Teenagers should be enjoying there life not being a parent and taking on such  responsibilities as a parent has when they become one. I hope and pray when my daughter is a teenager she will not ruin her life and become pregnant at such a young age. Teenagers should be having fun, not changing diapers and supporting a family. Just my two cents..

iluv2meow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh hai! :)

Well i know you dont get it but many know me as I am a regular on CM and many groups but in a sense my reply is pure sarcasm but i am announcing any time someone posts about teen pregnancies and teen moms i am going to praise them and tell them I admire them...

Even though i really dont.......

Its very complicated.....

Btw im a taurus too LOL

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Wow it looks like you being a mom you wouldn't want your teenage daughter to be pregnant at such a young age.She has the rest of her life to have babies. Teenagers should be enjoying there life not being a parent and taking on such  responsibilities as a parent has when they become one. I hope and pray when my daughter is a teenager she will not ruin her life and become pregnant at such a young age. Teenagers should be having fun, not changing diapers and supporting a family. Just my two cents..

i.m.r.
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Lol love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Quoting iluv2meow:

Oh hai! :)

Well i know you dont get it but many know me as I am a regular on CM and many groups but in a sense my reply is pure sarcasm but i am announcing any time someone posts about teen pregnancies and teen moms i am going to praise them and tell them I admire them...

Even though i really dont.......

Its very complicated.....

Btw im a taurus too LOL

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

LOL okay cool. I will be 34 on May 7th.

breezymomma92
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 6:16 PM
3 moms liked this
I had a baby as a teenager & in no way, shape, or form did she 'ruin my life'. Ughh I hate when people say that!

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Quoting breezymomma92:

I had a baby as a teenager & in no way, shape, or form did she 'ruin my life'. Ughh I hate when people say that!

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Wow it looks like you being a mom you wouldn't want your teenage daughter to be pregnant at such a young age.She has the rest of her life to have babies. Teenagers should be enjoying there life not being a parent and taking on such  responsibilities as a parent has when they become one. I hope and pray when my daughter is a teenager she will not ruin her life and become pregnant at such a young age. Teenagers should be having fun, not changing diapers and supporting a family. Just my two cents

That is awesome. I am glad things worked out for you but it doesn't for all. I just couldn't imagine being pregnant and taking care of a baby at a young age.  Being a parent is a lot of work and you have a lot of responsibilities. I just don't think a lot of teenagers are mature enough to handle all of those responsibilities. That is awesome you were able too.

lga1965
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek !

Not all of us had sex in our teens. I didn't. My daughters didn't. Hell, they were too shy to kiss a guy. They're both married now and had kids AFTER being married a while.

I say again,one more time: Eeeeeeeeeek!surprised

Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Quoting muslimahpj:

LOL Gary is one of my favorite characters on SpongeBob lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)