Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I Guess Peruvians Don't Like Mexicans

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

Just creating my own posts as advised.  I present the following for your perusal and disapproval:

In his blog section Zimmerman writes:

Good news???? Bout Damn time!!!!!!!

2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!

Out come of first case......

Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges......

The first comment refers to Zimmerman’s altercation when he was charged with resisting arrest, violence, and battery of an officer after shoving an undercover alcohol-control agent who was arresting an underage friend of Zimmerman's at a bar.

Zimmerman would later avoid conviction by agreeing to participate in a pre-trial diversion program that included anger-management classes.

The second comment refers to a 2005 incident when he was arrested, and he broke off an engagement with a woman who filed a restraining order against him.

In Zimmerman’s About Me section he writes:

"I know alot of yall hatin cause im out and aint ever goin back, i used to look at people like me the same way. Can you really hate on someone for improving thier life? I love the fact that I can still go back home and crash on my boys couch as if i had never left, I can hit my boy up to handle a lil somethin with my sister and he's at my house with his boys on bikes before i hang up with her! They do a year and dont ever open thier mouth to get my ass pinched. My cousins the cruzado's damn i love yall, shirley and frank DONT PLAY! I gotta be honest I miss that.

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!"

This was on his "Interests" page:

• Movies

• Heroes

G Ma

Who is G Ma?  Oh!  His grandmother is his hero?  I thought G Ma was a rapper.  He sort of seems to be a wannabe black thug, the very type of people he decided he designated as the bane of his neighborhood.

The movies are all about pimps and drug dealers who decided to go legit.  Except Goodfellas which is about a mob snitch forced to go legit because the mob wanted him dead but Henry just couldn't stay straight. 

I don't know the other movies well; did any of those characters stay straight?  I think Carlito's past caught up to him and he was murdered before he could meet his lady love on the train so they could go away and start life anew.  The same for the character John Leguizamo played, I think.  Never saw Hustle and Flow or Crash.  I find the description of Crash intriguing: 

Los Angeles citizens with vastly separate lives collide in interweaving stories of race, loss and redemption.

Maybe George Zimmerman WAS trying to change his life around but he had a sick and tragic way of going about it.

• This MySpace discovery provides a little bit more insight to the mind state of George Zimmerman, you can view the page by clicking here.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:36 AM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-10):
    m3lissa_16
    by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:39 AM

This is disturbing and conflicting on so many levels.

FromAtoZ
    by AllieCat on May. 3, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I posted a smiliar article.  

People will still defend him, no doubt. *sigh*

JonJon
    by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I found the op on another site but they didn't quite print Joe G.'s blurb correctly (I had a heck of a time making sense of it).

The following is an excerpt from his blurb and explains why the op says he had knives drawn on him:

About me:

Moved out of Manassas VA (d.c. suburb) about 4 years ago, alot of people say they hate it but i cant ever say i hate home. Miss my boys from back home, no one is gonna have your back like your boys who grew up with you and are as scared of your momma as you are! You know who you are, the same ones that would come ova and have my pops tie your tie before every school dance and interview. I know alot of yall hatin cause im out and aint ever goin back, i used to look at people like me the same way. Can you really hate on someone for improving thier life? I love the fact that I can still go back home and crash on my boys couch as if i had never left, I can hit my boy up to handle a lil somethin with my sister and he's at my house with his boys on bikes before i hang up with her! They do a year and dont ever open thier mouth to get my ass pinched. My cousins the cruzado's damn i love yall, shirley and frank DONT PLAY! I gotta be honest I miss that. I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

JonJon
    by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I should have known.  I was wondering why no one had posted this here.

Hey, you can never have enough of a good thing, right?

FromAtoZ
    by AllieCat on May. 3, 2012 at 12:51 AM
    1 mom liked this

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I should have known.  I was wondering why no one had posted this here.

Hey, you can never have enough of a good thing, right?

Absolutely.

This man is scary in more ways than one. 

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

iluv2meow
    by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:32 AM
    1 mom liked this

I thought it was obvious by all the mixed up messages coming from Zimmerman that he wasn't right... I mean to shoot a boy in a hooded shirt and claiming self defense and yet chasing the boy down and....

I dunno just seems that Trayvons life ended like REALLY fast in a very short period of time.... That is what got me thinking MOST... I think Z has an attitude problem and it is not uncommon for certain kinds of people that talk and think like him.... (thats all Im going to say cuz someone is humping the button on me today LOL)

stormcris
    by Christy on May. 3, 2012 at 1:41 AM
    1 mom liked this

It seems the bane of his area at any given time is the bane most people create in that of the young.

Going to point it out again people tend to fuss about what they themselves do.

Just reflecting on this brought to mind it is no wonder that young people are screwed up. Half the time is spent over protecting and the other half is spent demonizing them. But, then it seems if you do not fall into a particular picture of the upstanding know your place citizen it continues to any age. It just seems it is perpetrated on the young more often.

Happymamax2
    by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM
    That man has some issues! I'm glad to see stuff like that come out. I'm sure some of the Zimmerman backers might think twice after reading some of that stuff.... Not because of the content, but because he sounds like a "thug" himself! Lol. I wonder if he was wearing a hoodie when he wrote that stuff.....

As a side bar, Peruvians really don't like mexicans! In the restaurant industry here in Michigan, we have many mexican immigrants and Peruvian and Guatemalan immigrants.... They don't like each other. I think this is because most white folks call them all Mexicans, and they don't like it!
    andiemomo3
    by Andie on May. 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM
    Wow.
    Posted on CafeMom Mobile
    nb34
    by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Very disturbing. Yet, it was disturbing all along. He shot and killed an unarmed seventeen year old, it can't get any worse than that.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
    other members!
    Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN