Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Who would you vote for? Obviously you don't have to answer if you don't want to. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Replies (41-50):
rocketracer
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting punky3175:

I'll vote for Obama again because I just don't like the idea of Romney in office.  I wish John Huntsman had been more seriously considered by the Republicans.  He seems to be nice, moderate and level headed.

Agreed.

Plus he was experienced and successful in many disciplines.

The GOP is all about old white guys and putting in your time.

Paul would be their man (based soley on AGE) if he wasn't an obvious Libertarian trying to infiltrate their party.

Just wondering....would you like to see Ron Paul as the Secretary of the Treasury? 

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Ahh but see Mickey is using supply side magic, meaning Mickey is giving us a little bit of magic in the magic kingdom.

Winnie just had sticky paws.

Quoting sherry132:

Ah but Mickey is sneaky. LOL. He did steal the Wizards hat and wand, he might try to make us all dance his way. LOL. 

Quoting Donna6503:

It would have to be Mickey .... Winnie always has his hand in the honey jar.

Quoting sherry132:

Mickey Mouse....no, Winne The Pooh. 

I still have no idea. I'm so disgusted with everyone, I just don't know who I'll vote for at this point. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting punky3175:

I'll vote for Obama again because I just don't like the idea of Romney in office.  I wish John Huntsman had been more seriously considered by the Republicans.  He seems to be nice, moderate and level headed.

Agreed.

Paul would be their man (based soley on AGE) if he wasn't an obvious Libertarian trying to infiltrate their party.

Just wondering....would you like to see Ron Paul as the Secretary of the Treasury? 

I am one of those people who likes RP a lot, but then about once a week he'll say something that scares me. It's like he's not just happy with his toes hanging over the edge of the cliff...he must roll down a couple of hundred yards.

To answer your question, yes-

diapercakemom84
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM

i dont know...havent really been watching the candidates...but in my opinion, obama should not be in office again.

Woodbabe
by Woodie on May. 4, 2012 at 12:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Can we get rid of both and just start over?

littlelimom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Neither,  I support Ron Paul.

tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
President Obama has my vote.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocketracer
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting punky3175:

Agreed.

I am one of those people who likes RP a lot, but then about once a week he'll say something that scares me. It's like he's not just happy with his toes hanging over the edge of the cliff...he must roll down a couple of hundred yards.

To answer your question, yes-

same here.

pansyprincess
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Obama

MizSandy
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61351514@N07/5679447480/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)