Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Who would you vote for? Obviously you don't have to answer if you don't want to. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Replies (51-60):
fatcat0908
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Obama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
im23vaughn
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

This.

Quoting MizSandy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61351514@N07/5679447480/

Charlenerjs
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Obama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tanya93
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

neither one

HIJKLM
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
OBAMA!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I knew I would get called out on that.  But, it's how I see it & how I feel.  Doesn't make it a bad thing, just true.  I'm not the only one that feels that way & I'm not the only way that speaks about 'race'.  I'm NOT afriad to talk about race, I don't know what some people are sensitive on that.  I hear it talked about here on CM all the time.  I understand WHY Blacks would want for their own, Obama.  What I don't understand, is WHY MOST don't even want to look at what Obama has done to this Country, and LOOK at Obama's record...Sorry, this is just another one of those issues I'm passionate about as well.  Wish sometimes I wasn't.  In 2008 I voted for Obama.  Because, I believed in him.  I wish now, I hadn't & voted for McCain.  I didn't want another Bush in office, not to say that Bush was horrible. 

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

People who would vote for Romney, just because he's a Mormon & so are they is NO different than most blacks would vote for Obama, because he's black.  I'd tate Romney, anyday over Obama.  Heck, I'd vote for ANYONE other than Obama. 

Do you bring race into every comment you make?

It's so odd-

MizSandy
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting charleyd68:

The President of the UNITED STATES!

BARAK OBAMA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/donar/3002950050/
radioheid
by Libertarian on May. 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Neither. I will write-in Ron Paul if he isn't on the ballot. Romney and Obama are two sides of the same coin.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

NWP
by guerrilla girl on May. 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Obama!

ButterMeUp
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Obama. I do not like the fact that Romsh*t wants to cut 25% of spending for education, food inspections, Food Stamps, well fare, vets, SSI, ect; yet he wants to increase the defence budget even more. He likes to shoot first and then talk it out once we have spent more and more money. I would rather that money go to special programs on our soil. I do not understand how you expect to cut food stamps, yet not help people get jobs? Should their families starve? Death to the poor people!

If this nation focused on solar energy panels and making them affordable we could pull ourselves out of this mess.

Obama seems more on the side of green and green is the color os money. The green movement is really the way to go. It's really untapped by any other country. Just like when a factory stops making money on a product they spend money on a new product to boost their sales, that is exactly what we need to do.

Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN