Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Spin off does your man hate change?

My hubby hates change.  Doesnt like it when I change the house around, doesnt want a new comforter, doesnt ever want to move and definitely doesnt like new phones that he has to learn how to use. 

Does your man hate change?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
spastic_poodle
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
He absolutely hates change or any sudden movements ha. Makes him anxious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sneffy014
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM

My hubby is pretty good with change. Very accommodating.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:27 AM

When my husband and I first met he resisted anything different from what he had grown up with or already knew about. That included food, decor, electronic stuff etc. He also had a lot of preconceived notions.

I've watched him change and make changes. So, he used to dislike chage. Now he embraces it. I wish my MIL would stop complaining about 'how he never used to do that/like that' blah blah blah.

katy_kay08
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM

nope, my husband is quite adaptable.  

stormcris
by Christy on May. 4, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Around me he has to love it. I think he actually has to have change all the time though.

TugBoatMama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Depends on what's changing. He can't stand it when I reorganize the house. He is one of those guys that won't bother to look for anything himself so he is always asking me where things are. I try to keep the home streamlined to where everything is easily found but he will never put anything back where he found it so he loses everything and then blames me for putting the house back in order. But when it comes to cell phones, he has gone through several of them. He is so rough with them and he goes through them like tissues. I haven't had a new phone in years. I am okay with change but I hate surprises.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM
My husband loves change.
ms.sophsmom
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM
No. He is always flipping our life upside down and I'm the one who hates it cause I suffer for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Woodbabe
by Woodie on May. 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Considering he's moved me 15 times in 21 years, he damn well better be lucky I'm still around to muck his world up! LOL

ChancesMommy07
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:48 AM
My husband is very open to change. He like to try new things, maybe even more than I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)