Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

WHAT THE HELL..............................ROFL!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am by no means Laughing at any one's Miss- fortune. I could not sleep,and while surfing trying to distract myself,I found some photos. I couldn't help laughing.I can't figure why anyone in their position would smile,(may be some one can explain) So, I keep asking my self why. I thought I'd share and get your perspectives. AGAIN, I am not laughing at their plight,just the pictures. I know i couldn't find the smile in that situation,but some have managed and some are scary. If you find any humor,let me know. It has helped with the every present worry. Any why, I hope some if not all makes you Laugh! NOT A SERIOUS POST AT ALL!Has to be my favorite. On a serious note,those who aren't with us anymore I pray they are at peace and in GOD'S Loving embrace!

In my Opininon No Disrespect

by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:40 AM
Replies (21-30):
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

But funny.rolling on floor

Quoting BeachMommy07:

oh goodness. nightmares *shudders*

jllcali
by Jane on May. 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
People are crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Some of those are beyond scary and some are sad and yet others are just pitiful. Crime does not pay people.  

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM

YES IT DOES! LOLclapping

Quoting rocketracer:

Drugs and alcohol *uck you up.....

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Yes, I didn't know people could find happiness in this! shoutingRegardless of their crimes!

Quoting jllcali:

People are crazy.

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know what happened to Nick Nolte. I used to think he was so good looking now look at him. I always felt sorry for the way Michael Jackson looked. He used to be cute but with all of the surgeries he destroyed his looks. I sure was sad when he died. It looks like most of them are drunks or on drugs and that's why they look so different

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed! Not to judge or ridicule their plight, but some of the expressions are priceless!laughing

Quoting Thelmama:

Some of those are beyond scary and some are sad and yet others are just pitiful. Crime does not pay people.  

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Probably! I just think the mugs are funny. Nothing beyond that! LOL

Quoting DixieL:

I don't know what happened to Nick Nolte. I used to think he was so good looking now look at him. I always felt sorry for the way Michael Jackson looked. He used to be cute but with all of the surgeries he destroyed his looks. I sure was sad when he died. It looks like most of them are drunks or on drugs and that's why they look so different

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

jllcali
by Jane on May. 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I stopped trying to figure out crazy a long time ago.

Quoting charleyd68:

Yes, I didn't know people could find happiness in this! shoutingRegardless of their crimes!

Quoting jllcali:

People are crazy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN