Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Obama Campaign: Women Are Helpless

Posted by   + Show Post

Obama Campaign: Women Are Helpless

Print ArticleSend a Tip
16 hours ago153post a comment

Today, the Obama campaigned launched its Dads Are Unnecessary, Single Women Are Helpless campaign, simply titled "Julia." It features a faceless composite, which seems to be the type of woman with which the campaign is most comfortable.

Under the Obama administration, federal financial support for elective infant death as a form of birth control is increased, meaning that Julia would never have been born. The end.

It wouldn't be any fun to end the article right there, so we'll just say that under President Obama, Julia's parents are apparently nonexistent and the government enrolls her in a proven failed program. She needs to figure something out because she is born into a $16k share of our national debt.

For some reason, Barack Obama is starting his third term as President.

The idea of working hard in school to qualify for college scholarships escapes Julia; the government is needed to get her through college and cover the astronomically high prices. Apparently, the Obama administration lacks the confidence in women to apply themselves and achieve academic success without its helping hand. That's OK--women are losing confidence in Obama, too.

Julia will graduate with record-high debt under President Obama, who is still president.

What "surgery" did College Julia undergo? Perhaps a cancerous baby that had to be removed. Under the Obama administration, self-respect and personal responsibility are unnecessary when the federal government saps resources from the private sector to clean up your messes. Julia can be a professional student and study web design for a frillion years so she can build flash-heavy websites.

Julia is unable to get a job, apparently, so we must redefine the term "child" as a period lasting until her mid-twenties. It's offensive that the Obama administration thinks women are unable to work and get a college education simultaneously.

WTF? Barack Obama is still president.

Julia starts her "career as a web designer." With five-figures of college debt.

I don't know who would elect to go into that amount of debt over a skill that many people learn practically and can learn anywhere; why going to community colleges or trade schools is so reviled by leftists is a mystery. It's the white T-shirt analogy: some people are fine with getting a white, V-neck T at Target for $12; some have to go to Urban Outfitters or J Crew to get the exact same v-neck t-shirt because of the label. It's not a better shirt, the V isn't any deeper, it's all about image.

Annnd Obama is still president. And still fibbing on Romney's Ledbetter stance (sexist legislation, but I digress).

Under the Obama administration, only one in two college graduates can get a job and there doesn't look to be relief any time soon: the President is keeping interest rates low on loans by sacking job creators with the bill.

Julia made the choice to enjoy frozen interest rates and thus chose to limit her employment opportunities because potential employers had to use their capital to pay off her loans as opposed to hiring her. That's how choice works, it's how cause and effect works. Choices have consequences.

Barack Obama is apparently Dictator of the United States as he's been president since 27-year-old Julia was three years old.

Under the Obama administration, insurance premiums are increased across the board for everyone since Julia suffers from some unknown medical condition which prevents her from walking to Target, Costco, or a non-Planned Parenthood clinic to get birth control for as low as $9 per month.

Julia likely protested for increased government regulation and control via Obamacare, which means that if the government wants to mandate ultrasounds prior to getting an abortion, it can, to determine cost-effectiveness.

Julia decides to have a child. She doesn't need a father or husband because she has the Obama government! Fathers are unimportant in both the choice of procreation and the raising of children. Under Obamacare, Julia will have less access due to rationing and higher costs.

Also, apparently Joe Biden was right and Mitt Romney was a senator without anyone knowing, thus the "Romney/Ryan" budget.

Obamacare's structure requires men working alongside Julia to pay higher premiums regardless whether or not their anatomical structure allows them to conceive and bear children by choice themselves. Individuals are not allowed to opt out, like members of Congress. Men who had no role in Julia's personal choice are responsible for shouldering the financial responsibility for that choice by paying more so she can pay less. That's not sexist at all.

Obama is still president and now Julia's son Zachary is starting school? Where is Zachary's dad?

The government is his daddy.

Unfortunately for Julia, the phantom tax cut from the Obama administration has been eaten up by the higher taxes she must pay in order to keep the rates on student interest loans frozen at an artificial level. Because small business owners like herself are targeted by the administration (and Dodd-Frank impedes business growth), Julia is unable to spare any more capital to pay higher wages, create more jobs, or buy the necessities her business needs to grow. The President later lectures her and other job creators during the State of the Union address about how selfish they are to refuse to create jobs.

She must keep going because her son Zachary, though an able-bodied adult, is only 25 years old, just a baby by Obama standards, thus still on Julia's insurance.

Julie tries to enroll in Medicare, but unfortunately President Obama didn't heed the warnings all those years ago that Medicare was broke. Her savings were depleted in last-ditch efforts to save her business after excessive taxation ate up profits. Any remaining funds must be used to supplement what Medicare cannot pay.

Barack Obama is apparently immortal and ALSO still president. Even if his first year of presidency began when Julia was three years-old, this would make him 114 years old at this time.

Julia would love to retire and collect social security, but sadly when retirees went to collect their benefits and opened up their trusty lockboxes, all they found were IOUs.

Julia would love to volunteer at the community garden, but cannot afford to and thus, in her twilight years, must juggle two jobs, one as a concession worker at the local movie theater and another as a greeter at Walmart. She's lucky to find any help at all considering how women have been steadily losing jobs under Barack Obama for years.

Her son, Zachary, is of no help: he was taught that he didn't really have to work for anything all his life because President Obama and his wonderful government would be there to care for him every step of the way. So now when Julia needs help, Zachary is unable, as he still requires help himself.

As a woman, the idea that I can't accomplish anything in life unless a male in government plans it out for me is offensive. It's amazing to me how progressives reject the oversight of the Divine and the gift of free will but embrace the oppressive oversight of flawed men who reject free will. Men, too, should be offended at their lack of representation in the life of Julia--the white, faceless female stereotype that the Obama administration sees as the average female voter.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Replies (71-80):
nb34
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Who decides what the government's job is. Does history decide that for you?

Quoting mom2klca:

FYI, the govt's job is not to ensure prosperity for everyone. Read a history book:)

Quoting nb34:

That is exactly what I want. I want the government to do its job to insure prosperity for every person, not just the few rich. I want the government put regulations in place so that the health insurance companies can't screw people over. I want the government put a cap on what interest, and fees Fannie Mae can charge. I want the government do its job and tax people fairly, so that Romney with million dollars income pays the same tax rate that I and you pay. I want the government whom I elect make sure a few rich corporations don't destroy this country because of their greed. That's what I want, what do you want?

Quoting grandmab125:

You Obama lovers apparently find this ad funny.  But it's not.  It's sexist and insulting to women.  What it shows is that we need the Gov't to help us out every step of the way.  That as women, we can't accomplish anything on our own.  Even the people on the Morning Joe show on MSNBC (which is in love with Obama) tore it apart.  The funning part to me, is that they just handed a great anti-Obama campaign ad to the Republicans.  "Is this the Nanny Sate you want?  Cradle to grave gov't?"

nb34
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I pay my fair share of taxes, on my income and property both.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

And if you don't mind how much are YOU paying the government to do it's job? 

Quoting nb34:

That is exactly what I want. I want the government to do its job to insure prosperity for every person, not just the few rich. I want the government put regulations in place so that the health insurance companies can't screw people over. I want the government put a cap on what interest, and fees Fannie Mae can charge. I want the government do its job and tax people fairly, so that Romney with million dollars income pays the same tax rate that I and you pay. I want the government whom I elect make sure a few rich corporations don't destroy this country because of their greed. That's what I want, what do you want?

Quoting grandmab125:

You Obama lovers apparently find this ad funny.  But it's not.  It's sexist and insulting to women.  What it shows is that we need the Gov't to help us out every step of the way.  That as women, we can't accomplish anything on our own.  Even the people on the Morning Joe show on MSNBC (which is in love with Obama) tore it apart.  The funning part to me, is that they just handed a great anti-Obama campaign ad to the Republicans.  "Is this the Nanny Sate you want?  Cradle to grave gov't?"

rocketracer
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM

A minor side note about Julia's story on the Obama website...

On the slide where Julia is 25 years old, the generic University Flag is the same height as the American Flag...someone didn't read up on the proper display/placement of the American Flag ..the flag of the United States of America should hold the position of superior prominence...

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on May. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM

quoting momofpreemieboy:

I do not want Obama He isn't a good mathematician at all! LOL! But seriously how can any self respecting woman want him in office.

It's BECAUSE I am a self respecting woman that I will vote for Obama, He believes that a woman has a right to choose for her body.....

mom2klca
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM

It's that silly little thing called the Constitution:)

Quoting nb34:

Quoting mom2klca:

FYI, the govt's job is not to ensure prosperity for everyone. Read a history book:)

Quoting nb34:

Quoting grandmab125:

ShyJen
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I'm gonna vote, I always vote. A person has no right to bitch about the elections unless they actually voted in them :)

Quoting mom2klca:

Do you think you will vote third party or not at all? Just curious:)

Quoting ShyJen:

I don't want either of them..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeTaL_MoMmA_08
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Same thing I was thinking...

Quoting Tangie1118:

I'm understanding from this post, that you don't like Obama.  But, this post also tells me, that you must never have gone without educational opportunities, healthcare, or scholarships through out your life thus far.  Must be nice. 

nb34
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:03 PM

That silly little thing, historically has not stopped our government from taking different roles at different times. Remember great deppression, where the government stepped in to do good, instead of watching people perish. Maybe you should read a history book or two, to see that the government has been changing and evolving from the beginning, so has the constitution. Remember the amendments?

Quoting mom2klca:

Quoting nb34:

Quoting mom2klca:

Quoting nb34:

Quoting grandmab125:

Jambo4
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM

BUMP!

mom2klca
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Govt stepping in to stop ppl from perishing is something completely different than ensuring prosperity for everyone. It's apples and oranges. I am not against govt stepping in to prevent ppl from dying of starvation. I am opposed to the idea that the govt is responsible for making ppl prosperous. The founding fathers intended for the role of govt to be limited precisely so that Americans can maintain their freedoms and rights. Have you see the way our govt handles $? Do you really want a more powerful govt that is in charge of ensuring prosperity? Take a look at some other countries where citizens are greatly dependent upon their govt for ensuring prosperity(ie. Greece) Americans are responsible for their own prosperity. We have that freedom because of limited govt. You can't have it both ways. If govt would get out of the way and stop regulating so much, the economy(including health ins) would change in a way that would benefit lower and middle income Americans.  

BTW, a few rich, greedy corporations are not destroying this country but the greed in Washingtom certainly is.

Quoting nb34:

That silly little thing, historically has not stopped our government from taking different roles at different times. Remember great deppression, where the government stepped in to do good, instead of watching people perish. Maybe you should read a history book or two, to see that the government has been changing and evolving from the beginning, so has the constitution. Remember the amendments?

Quoting mom2klca:

Quoting nb34:

Quoting mom2klca:

Quoting nb34:

Quoting grandmab125:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN