Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

IRS Loopholes cost Taxpayers Billions The IRS/illegal immigrant tax returns

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
  • 10 Replies
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candlegal
by Judy on May. 5, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I guess the illegals have figured out the IRS loopholes, didn't take too long .

stormcris
by Christy on May. 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM

The thing is there are tons of loopholes for everyone but you need to learn them. 

candlegal
by Judy on May. 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM

yes but to the tune of billions, how frustratring

Quoting stormcris:

The thing is there are tons of loopholes for everyone but you need to learn them. 

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I don't object that much to loopholes.  They are legal and I use them myself to keep from paying a LOT more.

I do object to credits and people paying nothing.  Everyone should pay (and by this I mean actually pay and NOT get it as a refund) something...even if it is only $25 or $50 because everyone uses services.

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:59 PM

This isn't new.  Except for the few who are insisting that the illegal immigrants are paying into the system, we have all known that illegal aliens are costing us hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

candlegal
by Judy on May. 5, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

they should not be available to illegals

Quoting yourspecialkid:

I don't object that much to loopholes.  They are legal and I use them myself to keep from paying a LOT more.

I do object to credits and people paying nothing.  Everyone should pay (and by this I mean actually pay and NOT get it as a refund) something...even if it is only $25 or $50 because everyone uses services.

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting candlegal:

they should not be available to illegals

Quoting yourspecialkid:

The only thing that should be available for illegals is a ride back to their country of origin.  I don't care how long they have been here.

MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM

And they can take their anchor babies with them because they belong with their parents. 

_Kissy_
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:07 PM
they work a hell of a lot harder than the corporations that hire them and not pay taxes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Another thing....WHOSE SS# are they using to file?  Any American Citizens!    They need to be stopped and if all goes well in Arizona, we can shut them down state by state.  I know it seems like an impossible feat, but we need to start somewhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN