Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Yes! It frustrates me.

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM
  • 21 Replies

I get really frustrated when people consistently make poor decisions and refuse to accept their own accountability for it.

I get annoyed when someone always complains and feels victimized as if s/he had no choice in a matter where there were OBVIOUS choices.

In regards to relationships with other people, what do you find frustrating?

What do you do about it? I complain on FB and CM! ha

by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
romalove
by Roma on May. 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM
4 moms liked this

I find most frustrating in relationships with other people their inability to see outside their own little point of view and how they feel to try and walk in someone else's shoes.

I find it frustrating that people don't strive to be kinder.

sondamom0828
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate when someone is cheated on, then stays with the spouse, then bitches that they don't trust their spouse or that their spouse is cheating again.  I tell them, they made their bed, now Lay in it.

stringtheory
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
What you said :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
survivorinohio
by René on May. 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I bitch in real life.  Everytime I complain here it goes poorly lol.

Sometimes people dont see it the same but can still be taught...

Heres a ((((Hug))))  They can sometimes help when we are frustrated.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

rfurlongg
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I will go with this.

Quoting romalove:

I find most frustrating in relationships with other people their inability to see outside their own little point of view and how they feel to try and walk in someone else's shoes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyJaidon
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
It frustrates me that even in a country as diverse and complex as America, some people yet and still refuse to look at the world past their noses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I sooooo agree. My mil bitches about her situation all the time. She had a year long affair before finally deciding she had enough money saved to leave her husband. Continued to date before they divorced. Lied about all of it to her kids. Is an over all huge liar. She wonders why her kids aren't close with her...hmm. Gee. No ideas there? I also forgot to mention she was letting the family fall into serious debt & letting the house go into foreclosure because she was busy putting my father in laws money away for a new life.
If she would have been an adult and just told her kids she was unhappy and gonna leave him maybe they wouldn't hate her so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
survivorinohio
by René on May. 5, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting romalove:

I didnt answer your post but roma nailed it.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

ihave1
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I find it frustrating when other people complaing about other people complaining. :^) Also when people have shitty attitudes for peoples spelling, grammer mistakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saintsmommy23
by New Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I find people frustrating that make bad choices and act like it's everybody's fault but their own. For example, my younger cousin was pregnant. She is only 15. My aunt told her to get an abortion or give the baby up for adoption. She didn't want to do either. She wanted to keep her baby. Yet, she had no job and no car. She's mad because my aunt wouldn't  throw her a baby shower. She's mad that she still has to share a room with her little sister, instead of getting her own room, which is the room their brother has.  She's mad my aunt made her get  a job, she claims school, the baby, and work is too hard.  She's mad the money she makes at the job goes to pay the childcare, she get's childcare assistance, but still has to pay a fee because she brings the baby extra early. She's mad that my aunt won't watch the baby on weekends so she can go to school games and the mall with her friends. She said she still deserves to have a teenage life. The list goes on. I guess teenage pregnancy just frustrates me in general becaue too many teens are depending on their parents to help them provide for their kid and that is not their parent's responsibility.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)