Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT IS THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN A BATHING SUIT AND YOUR BRA AND PANTIES

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this

Now assuming you don't wear thongs.. 

IT IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THING..

Image Detail

So why pay $70 or more for a suit?

and another thought.. 

Second question..

IF A COP STOPPED YOU AND DEMANDED YOU STRIP TO YOUR BRA AND PANTIES.. AND THEN WALK FOR A MILE DOWN THE ROAD.. EVEN IF IT WAS ON THE SIDE AND YOU WERE SAFE AND NOT GONNA GET HIT.. WE ALL KNOW  PEOPLE WOULD SUE THE COP... SO.. WHY IS IT OK AT THE BEACH.. AND NOT FOR THE COP..JUST ASKING!?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fryshannon34
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah but the swimming suits are lined unlike panties you can just see through them if they got wet

annas_momma
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM
3 moms liked this
One set can become rather see through when wet :)

I agree with you though, they are the same thing, for the most part. Hell, most panties and bra probably cover more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on May. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Usually, you wear bikinis at the beach or swimming pool. People don't normally wear bathing suits out and about in town (unless there's a beach near by).

radioheid
by Libertarian on May. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

If a cop orders me to strip and walk along the side of the road, I'm suing the police department and going into early retirement.

I swim in men's swimming shorts and a bikini top, for the record.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on May. 5, 2012 at 4:48 PM
7 moms liked this
I find it sad that you don't grasp the concept that there is a difference between choosing to wear a swimsuit at the beach, and having someone in a position of power and trust order you to strip down to your bra and panties. Following that logic, if you choose to have sex with your husband/significant other/other consenting adult, there is no difference between that and a cop ordering you to fuck him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JavaLadybug
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

Usually, you wear bikinis at the beach or swimming pool. People don't normally wear bathing suits out and about in town (unless there's a beach near by).

NOT DOWN SOUTH.. Starting from may-September.. If there is a 70+ degree day.. you can see women all over in swim tops.. bikini's and other variations

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on May. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JavaLadybug:

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

NOT DOWN SOUTH.. Starting from may-September.. If there is a 70+ degree day.. you can see women all over in swim tops.. bikini's and other variations

I live in GA and never seen that, unless they are coming or going swimming. Then again, there are no beaches near by.

LexRi0709
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM
I agree with that. That's why I generally don't wear bathing suits. I hate my body, so exposing myself even a little bit is terrifing for me. I also really dont wear shorts and I live in florida!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM
If a cop orders me to strip down to my bathing suit I'm still suing his ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM
2 moms liked this

It's all about context.  Also many people don't wear bikinis at the beach either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured