Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Truck Testicles Make South Carolina Cop Testy

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM
  • 43 Replies

Truck Testicles Make South Carolina Cop Testy

05/07/12 02:04 PM ET AP

A motorist has been ticketed in South Carolina for displaying a replica of testicles on a vehicle. A Spartanburg County sheriff's deputy stopped a truck Sunday evening after noticing the "anatomically correct" display on the rear bumper. The incident report says the driver removed the display after being stopped but he was arrested for driving without a license. He was also given a warning ticket for having an obscene display.

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- For the second time in a year, a motorist has been ticketed in South Carolina for displaying a replica of testicles on a vehicle.

A Spartanburg County sheriff's deputy stopped a truck Sunday evening after noticing the "anatomically correct" display on the rear bumper. The incident report says the driver removed the display after being stopped but he was arrested for driving without a license. He was also given a warning ticket for having an obscene display.

Last July, a Berkeley County woman was ticketed for having a similar display on the back of her truck.

That case is to go to trial in municipal court in the town of Bonneau. That trial has been delayed three times and no new trial date has been set.

SOURCE!!!

*There is a pic of said testicles in the article*

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:30 AM
8 moms liked this

I hate those things. They are so tacky.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on May. 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting muslimahpj:

I agree... makes me think that the man who has them may have a small wee

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
LMAO @ Title, especially the last word 'testy'
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting muslimahpj:

I agree... makes me think that the man who has them may have a small wee

Yep.

RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Meh.. Christian billboards offend me.. maybe they should be ticked and removed as well?

Arroree
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
5 moms liked this

If you can't legally expose your balls in public what makes you think you can get away with hanging some from your vehicle in public?? These people who use these things are complete idiots. There are public indecency laws, and while they may be stupid laws, they are still laws.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:22 AM
10 moms liked this

Lol

I automatically judge anyone who drives with fake genitalia on the back of their vehicle. I can't help it. I judge. And it isn't a flattering judgment.

LindaClement
by Thatwoman on May. 8, 2012 at 1:23 AM
6 moms liked this

I love those scrotums dangling from trucks. It does explain what the dude's last girlfriend did with them after she castrated him...

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe how popular they are but truckticles will hopefully die a quick death soon. I can't believe the guy didn't have a license. If you're going to be a crude dumbass, make sure you're legal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)