Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OBAMA: All countries are close allies!!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (41-50):
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 11, 2012 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting shannonnigans:

What a deceptive piece of work this post is.  Should have figured.

The title of your post implies that Obama has  said something shocking like we are allied with all nations, no matter how despotic the regime, etc.  I kept waiting for something bizarre like we're close allies with say Syria or something.  Nothing!  All you posted was a bunch of soundbites of a president using a catch phrase he likes.  That all presidents have used.  WTF would you expect a president to say when he's addressing a head of state?  Something like "well, you know, we like the Dutch people, but you really haven't been one of our greatest allies?"  BTW, it wouldn't take me ten minutes to put together identical soundbites from GW, Bill Clinton, Bush Sr. and oh, I don't know, just about every other president who presided after the invention of the camera. 

Another thing, I didn't catch any soundbite in your video of Obama saying the Saudis were one of our greatest allies..... but I sure heard a lot of that with GW.  

Unbelievable.

Quoting candlegal:

Not from her.

I'm sorry but aren't you the one that on another post admitted to "pitching" your seven-month-old across the room?  I think THAT'S unbelievable.  Shame on you.

From a breast-feeding post - really?  Are you somehow equating a 7 month old drawing blood from a breast with this post?  Try again.

I'm just letting you know that after seeing that I find it hard to believe YOU find anything unbelievable.  I think harming a baby is the worst thing you could possibly do.  I think THAT is unbelievable.  It's funny that you're shocked at this when your behavior is so abominable.  Try what again? 

Are you aware that you were initially talking to another person?  I didn't say I found anything unbelievable.  Tickles me that you think my behavior is "so abominable".

Did you not let everyone know that you "pitched" your baby across the room?

Did you not start this conversation by saying you find it hard to believe I find anything unbelievable?

Yes... I was under the impression, wrong or right, that you had highlighted the word unbelievable on shannonnigans post.  Whether or not you did is irrelevant.  Did you throw your little baby?

Did you have a previous screen name?

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

DH says this all the time.

Quoting _Kissy_:

Yes. As long as we dont storm into their country stealing their natural resources or throwing our beliefs down their throat while dictating how they should govern. All is well.

But we all know America is a bully

LoveMyLilPeople
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Quoting Citygirlk:

DH says this all the time.

Quoting _Kissy_:

Yes. As long as we dont storm into their country stealing their natural resources or throwing our beliefs down their throat while dictating how they should govern. All is well.

Oh, that's a fun game!  Let's play that again.  Then the person on the other side of the door says, "OH!  I'm so glad you came.  I have been waiting all day for you!"  LOL

Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting shannonnigans:

What a deceptive piece of work this post is.  Should have figured.

The title of your post implies that Obama has  said something shocking like we are allied with all nations, no matter how despotic the regime, etc.  I kept waiting for something bizarre like we're close allies with say Syria or something.  Nothing!  All you posted was a bunch of soundbites of a president using a catch phrase he likes.  That all presidents have used.  WTF would you expect a president to say when he's addressing a head of state?  Something like "well, you know, we like the Dutch people, but you really haven't been one of our greatest allies?"  BTW, it wouldn't take me ten minutes to put together identical soundbites from GW, Bill Clinton, Bush Sr. and oh, I don't know, just about every other president who presided after the invention of the camera. 

Another thing, I didn't catch any soundbite in your video of Obama saying the Saudis were one of our greatest allies..... but I sure heard a lot of that with GW.  

Unbelievable.

Quoting candlegal:

Not from her.

I'm sorry but aren't you the one that on another post admitted to "pitching" your seven-month-old across the room?  I think THAT'S unbelievable.  Shame on you.

From a breast-feeding post - really?  Are you somehow equating a 7 month old drawing blood from a breast with this post?  Try again.

I'm just letting you know that after seeing that I find it hard to believe YOU find anything unbelievable.  I think harming a baby is the worst thing you could possibly do.  I think THAT is unbelievable.  It's funny that you're shocked at this when your behavior is so abominable.  Try what again? 

Are you aware that you were initially talking to another person?  I didn't say I found anything unbelievable.  Tickles me that you think my behavior is "so abominable".

Did you not let everyone know that you "pitched" your baby across the room?

Did you not start this conversation by saying you find it hard to believe I find anything unbelievable?

Yes... I was under the impression, wrong or right, that you had highlighted the word unbelievable on shannonnigans post.  Whether or not you did is irrelevant.  Did you throw your little baby?

Did you have a previous screen name?

NO doubt!

lga1965
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Is there TEXT---words? Can I find something to READ that covers this? I really prefer WORDS I can read instead of a video.

lga1965
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM

oh ladies....attention....may I have your attention please?

How did a video of Obama talking with someone turn into a discussion of throwing a baby across a room?

I swear ....what is wrong with some of you?

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Psychosis would be my guess.

Quoting lga1965:

oh ladies....attention....may I have your attention please?

How did a video of Obama talking with someone turn into a discussion of throwing a baby across a room?

I swear ....what is wrong with some of you?

lga1965
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Oh, we're on our way out of here. Going back to Canada where DH is from.
Sad that one has to be guilty by association for being born here.

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting _Kissy_:

So then do you stay here because you too prefer to do the bullying rather than being bullied?

Well, good riddance then!  LOL... another good reason NOT to go to Canada.  As if French Canadians weren't enough of a reason... all of our undesirables are immigrating there. 

They wouldn't want you in Canada. I hear they require people with working brains.

LoveMyLilPeople
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting _Kissy_:

So then do you stay here because you too prefer to do the bullying rather than being bullied?

Well, good riddance then!  LOL... another good reason NOT to go to Canada.  As if French Canadians weren't enough of a reason... all of our undesirables are immigrating there. 

They wouldn't want you in Canada. I hear they require people with working brains.

Oh, hahaha.. good one.  Not that I need to defend myself to an ignoramus such as yourself, but I, in fact, test beyond the genius level on an IQ test.  Other than Alex from Ice Road Truckers... Canada is full of morons.  LOL... mostly just the French Canadian areas, but I believe that's the most densely populated area of Canada.

lga1965
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Oh, hahaha.. good one.  Not that I need to defend myself to an ignoramus such as yourself, but I, in fact, test beyond the genius level on an IQ test.  Other than Alex from Ice Road Truckers... Canada is full of morons.  LOL... mostly just the French Canadian areas, but I believe that's the most densely populated area of Canada.

Ha. I have read a ton of your replies--particularly the ones about same sex marriage,religion, and I know you could not possibly test at above genius level.You'd be lucky to reach 100. I estimate you might hit 80.

Canada is a beautiful country and I think it would be a perfectly wonderful place to live. Not for you though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured