Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND?

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:25 PM
  • 61 Replies
1 mom liked this

Well, it is that time again. The DAY set aside to honor the MOST important People IN the world! A day, for a life time of service. How will you spend your day? How many children should be giving you wonderful souls, the best of the world? happy mothers day2Me, as I mentioned I raised 12, I have four Sons at home,and three Daughters that are moms,two daughters and one daughter-in-law. I asked her what she wanted, My oldest Son was present and I thought I'd help her out by letting My Son know how much he should be appreciating her,she says collard greens! I make them for every Holiday,major holiday, anyway. So, that is my weekend,the usual. SMH!

BUT,I HAVE HOPE FOR YOU ALL! LOL!

Happy Mommy 's Day!
Updated: I think you are all wonderful,awesome,hip, and smart as hell people. A day could never honor you for all you do,Dr,Mediator,Lawyer,chief,etc. Remember that you are the glue,and enjoy your day. Take the time to pat yourself on the BACK,you deserve it.*Clapping * I 'm mobile.

UPDATE: Post a Picture(s) of your LOVIES, IF YOU WELL. We are all proud of our Beautiful gifts from GOD or, whom you believe in,LOL! Let's see the Babies who make the Day worth the up and downs, that is MOTHERHOOD!

THEY AREexpecting boyexpecting girlbaby boybaby girltoddler boytoddler girlteen boyteen girlplaying soccer boyplaying soccer boy SO GORGOplaying soccer girlfamily in the vanUS!

In my Opininon No Disrespect

by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:16 PM

BUMP!

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM
5 moms liked this

Tomorrow I'm getting an amazing present, my husband, my kids, and myself are moving into our own place! On Sunday we are going to my sister's for a barbecue.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 11, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I am traveling on Mother's Day.I already saw my mom and gifted her yesterday.

I will have a nice dinner with my son tomorrow. My daughter lives in So America- we'll skype.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 11, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

my kids

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

That's good, you DESERVE IT!bunch of roses

Quoting Euphoric:

Tomorrow I'm getting an amazing present, my husband, my kids, and myself are moving into our own place! On Sunday we are going to my sister's for a barbecue.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate Mother's Day.  Bah humbug.

Saturday we are doing yard work and Sunday after church we may go look at a new car.

Kaya529
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I am spending the day with my DS and my parents. We are going to a plant sale and then having dinner. Afterwards my BF is watching DS so I can go out for awhile.

My mom bought me a new Kindle for my first mothers day :)

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Have a safe and Happy Mother's Day! I am thrilled for you, My oldest Daughter is in Colorado, so I wont see her!happy mothers day

Quoting Sisteract:

I am traveling on Mother's Day.I already saw my mom and gifted her yesterday.

I will have a nice dinner with my son tomorrow. My daughter lives in So America- we'll skype.

denise3680
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

tommorrow I am taking my kids to  birthday parties they were invited to, and on sunday we are cleaning out my car to ship it back to the states:/  fun fun  so basically nothing:)  My husband says he bought me a new house so that is my Mothers Day present:)  I will take it:)

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:18 PM

The ones left at home, not a greatful one among! Sorry, this is for poddles!

Quoting Kaya529:

I am spending the day with my DS and my parents. We are going to a plant sale and then having dinner. Afterwards my BF is watching DS so I can go out for awhile.

My mom bought me a new Kindle for my first mothers day :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)