Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Shocking Comment Barack Obama does not Want you to hear!

Posted by   + Show Post
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
denise3680
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM

hmmmmm, what say you about this??  Seems she was hoping for an assassination?????

LIMom1105
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I'm not bothering with it, unless you can find a different video from a credible source.

Judging from your posts, you don't like him one bit, do you?

shannonnigans
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I don't know why I didn't pick up on this before. Her subject headings use the same wording you'd see on the front of the National Enquirer! It speaks volumes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Looks like a good post for this

simple Rules Liberals Use For Arguments1. Blame Bush, Limbaugh, Palin etc.2. Change the subject.3. Attack the poster.4. Call the other person names.5. Log on using different names and have a bunch of fake people say you are right.6. Find something personal about the poster to claim he has no credibility (but ignore the point).7. Claim the source of the data is unreliable (again, ignore the point).8. Send you a personal email to try to intimidate you.9. hire acorn shills

JessicaN27
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:24 PM

What do you mean "credible source"?  It was Obama's voice/own statement.  Isn't that credible enough?  No, I don't like Obama, & the more things I find on him, (video of his speeches, his associations, his books) the more I don't like him.  Heck, OVER half of American doesn't like him, so I'm not alone.

Quoting LIMom1105:

I'm not bothering with it, unless you can find a different video from a credible source.

Judging from your posts, you don't like him one bit, do you?

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Again?

Still?

Wow.

JavaLadybug
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

DON'T YOU LOVE IT! 

Any Source that tells news that the LIBERALS don't like.. IS "NOT CREDIBLE!"

IRONIC! AND IGNORANT!

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Thanku Carpy!!  You are EXACTLY right on!!  I thought I was going to have to go this one alone...But, IF I had to, I would..I'm NOT afraid of the Liberals the good ole "bad wolves"...

Quoting Carpy:

Looks like a good post for this

simple Rules Liberals Use For Arguments1. Blame Bush, Limbaugh, Palin etc.2. Change the subject.3. Attack the poster.4. Call the other person names.5. Log on using different names and have a bunch of fake people say you are right.6. Find something personal about the poster to claim he has no credibility (but ignore the point).7. Claim the source of the data is unreliable (again, ignore the point).8. Send you a personal email to try to intimidate you.9. hire acorn shills

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Carpy, I haz sad for yew.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured