Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Washington Post Silent on Bribe to Silence Obama's Rev. Wright

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
_Kissy_
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

That it isn't something new? At least he didn't shoot him in the face <shrugs>

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 16, 2012 at 9:56 PM

If you search conspiracy sites, you're probably going to find conspiracies.

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I don't know, but to me, it has ALOT of 'serious' implications.  I believe we're are not going to hear the last of this.  We might not of been able to hear much of it in 2008, but we CERTAINLY are going to be hearing ALOT of who Obama really is.  This IS serious stuff.  Makes me wonder now, what else are we going to find out about Obama.  To me, there should be an investigation.  That is a criminal act & SHOULD have a Congressional Investigation.  But, I'm sure it's going to be sweep under the rug, just like Fast & Furious.  Look, how long that investigation is going on.  But, no matter what, I'm truthfully glad to hear ALL this coming out again.  Even IF it was out in 2008, I think ALOT of it was sweep under the rug, but this time I don't believe Obama hide it now.

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on May. 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM

funny cats, cute, What the fuck was that?

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Old, stupid, of little significance, unsubstantiated, etc.

By the way, please answer this. I offer you $150,000 to stop speaking. Besides the fact that it would be well worth it, what is the criminal act? Please tell me what crime I have committed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Cute kitty!  here kittykitty.....

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

funny cats, cute, What the fuck was that?

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Ohhh we have some Obama supporters here, good!  Of course, it would be of little significance to Liberals, I expected these types of posts.  It's actually funny!  Oh, wow you would offer me 150K to stop speaking ummmm shows alittle bit of Obama huh?  Scared!!  Have something to hide? Criminal act?  ummm  I think I'll let you figure that one out.  But, as far as the money, I don't think I'll take it.  Because, ppl can't pay me off, to stop speaking the truth & to expose corruption. 

Quoting shannonnigans:

By the way, please answer this. I offer you $150,000 to stop speaking. Besides the fact that it would be well worth it, what is the criminal act? Please tell me what crime I have committed?

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I'll keep asking. I offer you $150,000 to not speak. You said that is a criminal act. What is the crime? What can I be charged with?

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Ohhh we have some Obama supporters here, good!  Of course, it would be of little significance to Liberals, I expected these types of posts.  It's actually funny!  Oh, wow you would offer me 150K to stop speaking ummmm shows alittle bit of Obama huh?  Scared!!  Have something to hide? Criminal act?  ummm  I think I'll let you figure that one out.  But, as far as the money, I don't think I'll take it.  Because, ppl can't pay me off, to stop speaking the truth & to expose corruption. 

Quoting shannonnigans:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)