Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Will Smith slaps a guy for trying to kiss him

Posted by   + Show Post

TMZ gives this post-script to the bizarre incident:

We’re told the dude who kissed Will is a television reporter who often kisses celebrities — it’s his schtick.

For the record, Will just came out in support of gay marriage.

A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter‘s mouth brushed up against Will’s and that’s why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive … and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews

Rightttt.   So I guess we need to ask Smith if he would have had the same reaction had a female reporter try and sneak a kiss?  If not then wouldn't this make Smith a homophobe?

by on May. 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Replies (161-170):
LindaClement
by Thatwoman on May. 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Imagine if the same guy did the same thing to Dakota Fanning...

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

What does it matter if he supports gay marriage or not SOME DUDE TRIED KISSING HIM save ur homo b.s for your buddies back home who'll smooch u on the lips don't pull that shit on straight celebrities who support gay marriage. Just because a man supports two men marrying he needs to get his lips smacked by another man? Ugh they're going too far now

Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Lol I don't get it.

Why would a reporter kiss people on the lips anyways??

Quoting LindaClement:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

What does it matter if he supports gay marriage or not SOME DUDE TRIED KISSING HIM save ur homo b.s for your buddies back home who'll smooch u on the lips don't pull that shit on straight celebrities who support gay marriage. Just because a man supports two men marrying he needs to get his lips smacked by another man? Ugh they're going too far now

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by Thatwoman on May. 20, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

If there isn't any real news, make some.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Lol I don't get it.

Why would a reporter kiss people on the lips anyways??

Quoting LindaClement:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

new_mom808
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM

He's a married man. He should slap someone who tries to kiss him. I would.

Redwall
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I'd not want a stranger to kiss me either...and I'd not want to be kissed on the lips by a woman!

MeTaL_MoMmA_08
by on May. 20, 2012 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

this. <3 your answers, Punky. :)

Quoting punky3175:

OP - how would you react if a man or woman tried to kiss you that you didn't know? I support SSM but that doesn't mean I necessarily want a strange woman trying to kiss me.

Your posts do make me giggle because your 'logic' is so entertaining.

momma2bubbas
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 7:50 PM

awkward.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM

This.

Quoting DixieL:

I agree with Will Smith Just because you support gay marriage doesn't mean you are gay. I wouldn't want a strange man or woman to kiss me either

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
lga1965
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I'm all for gays and gay marriage and gay rights and they are NOT sinners,IMO. But if a woman tried to kiss me,I wouldn't feel comfortable at all. I don't know if I would slap her. Maybe just back way off or push her away? I have no idea. That must have been a shock---wouldn't it be a shock if some stranger tried kissing you in the mouth? Yukkky.

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Who is they? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN