Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Surveillance Video at the 711 Store Trayvon was last seen UPDATED VERSION: INTERESTING!! "The Three Stooges"???

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 786 Replies
1 mom liked this

**The Updated T.M. 7-11 Raw Feed Video from Diwataman (non-media version)..Some interesting videos I haven't seen before.  "The Three Stooges", the 3 guys inside the 7-11 Store right after T was in there.  Perhaps, this is more clues/evidence to why I thought all along T looked suspicious in the store.  It explains WHY T was looking behind him several times, when he was at the counter.  I found these videos VERY interesting!!

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/30/exceptional-research-reposting-the-7-11-vid

**if the link doesn't work, try just typing it in & then hit search** OR type in "The Updated Trayvon Martin 7-11 Raw Feed Video From Diwataman"

The Surveillance Tape was put up here the other day.  I had questions as to how Trayson seem to be acting in the store.  TO ME, he seemed obviously HIGH!! (perhaps weed)...I noticed that right off, alot of other people I've spoken to as well.  In this youtube, people there also noticed that.  Also, Trayvon while staying at the counter, he was looking around.  Another thing I noticed & others noticed.  Some here, suggested he was new to the area so he didn't know his way around.  No that's not it.  Wasn't he already staying at his father's gf's place there?  For his suspension.  So, he knew his way around. 

Also, WHY would he start exiting out through the door, then all of a sudden turn around & go back into the store?  He then bent down, as to tie his shoe.  Which he didn't do.  He then went straight back where he orginally was going out the door, & left.  This is going to help the Defense & it proves Z's innocence.

Sorry, but it does.  It proves Z was right that T WAS looking suspicious & was high on drugs or something.  I'm sure the Defense will call the Clerk as a eye witness as to T's behavior that night.  I'm sure the Clerk noticed T was on something, & was VERY suspicious in the store. Here's the Video at the 711.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WScO9r5INU

by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_Kissy_
by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:42 PM
9 moms liked this
A teen is dead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffyhamm
by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:43 PM
8 moms liked this
Lawd ham mercy....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM
5 moms liked this

banging head into wall 

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 10:48 PM
13 moms liked this

OH, ok, I got it, so if he was "HIGH," its open season!  As long as they're high, you can blow them away.  Another demented post that has nothing of substance.  Not that it could ever be something to worry about, since you have trouble with complete sentences, but for your own benefit, don't ever plan on going into law. 

Hey, by the way, earlier today, when you said that you had had enough, and were taking a stand to defend white people (Deny it and I'll quote you in two seconds flat), how is that going for you?  Are you taking it to the blacks and race-traitors?  Just wondering.

jamiegraham
by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:48 PM
4 moms liked this

He didn't act high or like he was drunk to me, The man who killed him is guilty,poor kid:(

justgracie
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 10:49 PM
20 moms liked this

I don't care how suspicious the kid looked.  I don't care if he was wearing a t-shirt that said "I am a druggie thug looking to rob you" Zimmerman was way over the line.  Zimmerman was neighborhood WATCH not Neighborhood shoot.  He took things into his own hands.  He stalked a kid.  Things went bad and he shot the kid.

Acting suspicious is not a capital offense.  And Zimmerman was not a jury.  

I am sick to death of all these revelations about Trayvon.  It is smokescreen thrown up to cloud the issue.  It taps into people's racist fear of young black men.  But in the end none of it matters.  Because none of it gave Zimmerman the right to make himself the law.

Shortiekt
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2012 at 10:51 PM
18 moms liked this

The toxicology report already determined he was not intoxicated by any substance. There were levels of THC consistent with a prior use dating back to 30 days.

worwalkerlds
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 10:52 PM
10 moms liked this

What does this prove? I work at a convenience store. I honestly think drunk rednecks make me more uncomfortable... I would not have been intimidated by Trayvon nor do I think he deserved to be hunted down and murdered.

mommychelle01
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm pretty neutral and don't have an opinion on who is right or wrong... but I will say that I'm glad someone didn't shoot me every time I got high as a teen. I'd have surely been dead many times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:58 PM
10 moms liked this

Did anyone else read the nasty comments below the video? OH MAH GAWD!.

TO ME, he seemed obviously HIGH!! Do you get high often? I mean, you would have to to know how obviously high he was

Sorry, but it does.  It proves Z was right that T WAS looking suspicious & was high on drugs or something. the only thing proven here is that you are driving the bandwagon and you're runing on fumes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN