Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Surveillance Video at the 711 Store Trayvon was last seen UPDATED VERSION: INTERESTING!! "The Three Stooges"???

Posted by   + Show Post

**The Updated T.M. 7-11 Raw Feed Video from Diwataman (non-media version)..Some interesting videos I haven't seen before.  "The Three Stooges", the 3 guys inside the 7-11 Store right after T was in there.  Perhaps, this is more clues/evidence to why I thought all along T looked suspicious in the store.  It explains WHY T was looking behind him several times, when he was at the counter.  I found these videos VERY interesting!!

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/30/exceptional-research-reposting-the-7-11-vid

**if the link doesn't work, try just typing it in & then hit search** OR type in "The Updated Trayvon Martin 7-11 Raw Feed Video From Diwataman"

The Surveillance Tape was put up here the other day.  I had questions as to how Trayson seem to be acting in the store.  TO ME, he seemed obviously HIGH!! (perhaps weed)...I noticed that right off, alot of other people I've spoken to as well.  In this youtube, people there also noticed that.  Also, Trayvon while staying at the counter, he was looking around.  Another thing I noticed & others noticed.  Some here, suggested he was new to the area so he didn't know his way around.  No that's not it.  Wasn't he already staying at his father's gf's place there?  For his suspension.  So, he knew his way around. 

Also, WHY would he start exiting out through the door, then all of a sudden turn around & go back into the store?  He then bent down, as to tie his shoe.  Which he didn't do.  He then went straight back where he orginally was going out the door, & left.  This is going to help the Defense & it proves Z's innocence.

Sorry, but it does.  It proves Z was right that T WAS looking suspicious & was high on drugs or something.  I'm sure the Defense will call the Clerk as a eye witness as to T's behavior that night.  I'm sure the Clerk noticed T was on something, & was VERY suspicious in the store. Here's the Video at the 711.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WScO9r5INU

by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 20, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Shortiekt:

Nature... Why are you so hard pressed to find fault in Trayvon?

I feel like she believes she is balancing the views for GZ.

No, seriously! I really believe that!

Nope- IMO, there are racial issues/tensions playing games in that cranium.

shannonnigans
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I swear to God, she said earlier today, she finally reached the breaking point, and she is taking a stand and defending white people.  There's no balancing, it is out and out racism.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Shortiekt:

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 20, 2012 at 11:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Shortiekt:

If I were to form a conclusion about the OP based on her posts and responses I would say that she's a follower. She has probably listened to the opinions of others, probably people she admires, and adhered to those opinions without ever considering what her opinion might be. I would also state that she has a very hard time accepting other people's personal thoughts and opinions. She seems willfully ignorant.

I've wondered if she is a capable manipulator amongst her friends and family. If she is, that doesn't say much for the company she keeps.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 20, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Quoting shannonnigans:

No, I swear to God, she said earlier today, she finally reached the breaking point, and she is taking a stand and defending white people.  There's no balancing, it is out and out racism.

I agree-

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 20, 2012 at 11:35 PM
3 moms liked this

I just don't want to believe she's racist. Why do I fail so much? lol

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 11:39 PM
5 moms liked this
The way he acted was so bad, a man who wasn't even at the store needed to shoot him! Yep, Z is innocent because of this video. You couldn't be more right.

*snort

You want Trayvon to deserve his death so badly don't you? Sick woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree, she's finally broken something.

Quoting shannonnigans:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Shortiekt:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Shortiekt:

If I were to form a conclusion about the OP based on her posts and responses I would say that she's a follower. She has probably listened to the opinions of others, probably people she admires, and adhered to those opinions without ever considering what her opinion might be. I would also state that she has a very hard time accepting other people's personal thoughts and opinions. She seems willfully ignorant.

I've wondered if she is a capable manipulator amongst her friends and family. If she is, that doesn't say much for the company she keeps.

Little of what she posts makes any sense- She jumps all over the place and most of what is produced is an incoherent jumble of muted thoughts and useless conclusions. There is no logic, reasoning or common sense applied. For EX. in this post, TM acting suspicious (in her eyes), bending down tying his shoe and wearing his hoodie while hunched over in the 7-11, proves that GZ is NOT guilty... Not guilty of 2nd degree murder? How are the 2 (TM's hoodie and posture) and GZ killing him related? How does one negate the other?

The reasoning skills and ability to connect pertinent/salient points are just not there.

Sad really-

PS- even if TM had a TOXIC THC level [which he did NOT], that does not legally allow GZ to stalk him, escalate an event and kill the teen.

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Because unlike OP, you tend to want to see the good in people.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

I just don't want to believe she's racist. Why do I fail so much? lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tanya93
by on May. 20, 2012 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Even if he was, how does that change anything about what happened?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured