Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Topics Too Hot for Discussion

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM
  • 231 Replies
2 moms liked this
You know what sucks?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion after they analyze, interpret, and form their own opinions. Arguing with others about their opinions on SSM, Religion, Politics, News, even Animals I mean you're literally going to get 20 notifications within a minute of someone who doesn't agree with you but shows it in an arrogant way. It's nice to express opinions but a lot of moms on here really go too far.

I don't have any kids yet, I'm pregnant with my first, I'm a stay at home wife, and I don't even find the time to keep arguing with people on here, lol, and they have kids!!! I tell my husband, "Can u believe on CM..." and right away he say I don't care get off those stupid sites lol. I was in a heated debate last night and he comes home, unplugs the pc and steals my iPhone so I can't keep going lol.

Anyways, I know it's public forums, freedom to say what you want, but I think some or a lot of ladies act like they're looking for blood lol. Remember everyone has an opinion, they're entitled to it and if you don't like it, it's better to just ask them, be nice about it not look like bitch of the year with name calling like a child. You won't change anyone's mind. You're beating a dead horse.

Yay! My first vent!! Lol ok ladies thx for reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xo.MommyW.xo
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
But yet you said you were engaged in an arguement last night....

Hunny THIS is a dead horse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
punky3175
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:37 AM
3 moms liked this

This is a debate group.  The idea is to discuss opinions (hopefully nicely) and share yours.  If you (general) don't want to discuss your opinions and perhaps explain why you believe the way you do, debate groups are not the place for you (general.)

I've had to walk away because I get sick of all the same debates and all the same old characters resorting to name calling and stating "It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it."  Yes you are but why can't you explain why you think the way you do?

*all "yous" in the above paragraph are general not specific.

Welcome to the group. :-)

Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Yes I was defending my own opinion. LOl I figured it was but I woke up and had 36 notifications and so hmmm this is my vent. If ladies act like children on this post and can't control their feelings I'm just going to delete it.

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krysstizzle
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
3 moms liked this
Not all opinions are created equal. Things get heated in here, both for good and bad. All you can do is pull up your big girl panties and get on with it. Or leave, I suppose, if it's that unsavory.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Lol

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Yes I was defending my own opinion. LOl I figured it was but I woke up and had 36 notifications and so hmmm this is my vent. If ladies act like children on this post and can't control their feelings I'm just going to delete it.

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:40 AM
That's exactly what I said there are ways to ask why but some ladies don't ask they start acting like a total bitch they don't care for why you think the way you do they just have this mouth to make u look like the lowest scum of the earth

Quoting punky3175:

This is a debate group.  The idea is to discuss opinions (hopefully nicely) and share yours.  If you (general) don't want to discuss your opinions and perhaps explain why you believe the way you do, debate groups are not the place for you (general.)

I've had to walk away because I get sick of all the same debates and all the same old characters resorting to name calling and stating "It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it."  Yes you are but why can't you explain why you think the way you do?

*all "yous" in the above paragraph are general not specific.

Welcome to the group. :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
romalove
by Roma on May. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Thanks for the heads up LOL.

We're here to debate and discuss.  Just don't take it all personally.

Tanya93
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I like Sun Chips

Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:42 AM
I like cookies

Quoting Tanya93:

I like Sun Chips

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
romalove
by Roma on May. 22, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Quoting Tanya93:

I like Sun Chips

I'm a Fritos girl.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)