Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

The War on Baby Girls: Part 1 - Undercover in Texas

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM
  • 122 Replies

by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM
9 moms liked this

Oh look it's LiveAction - we all know how honest THEY are. 

No no, they would never lie, edit videos to be something they are not, etc.

candlegal
by Judy on May. 29, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Let's see now, Wasn't it NBC that just fired someone over editing a 911 tape?  Before that we had Rathergate.  That is called proof.  Is there any proof against LiveAction, or do we just take your word for it.

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:29 AM
5 moms liked this

Anyone can easily google "live action hoax".

They are known liars, it's all out there.  If Lila Rose told me the sky was blue, I'd have to look up and check first.

But hey, you want to believe lies and hoaxes because it fits your viewpoint instead of researching facts, have at it - I know you love lies.

Didn't PP recently release a statement, something about several clinics reporting women coming in with the same fishy stories, and that they thought Live Action was up to their old tricks again?

Quoting candlegal:

Let's see now, Wasn't it NBC that just fired someone over editing a 911 tape?  Before that we had Rathergate.  That is called proof.  Is there any proof against LiveAction, or do we just take your word for it.

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

MariahD
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM

AAAHHH My city?!! I haven't heard this before on my local news and PP has been in the Austin news a lot lately, but not for this.

candlegal
by Judy on May. 29, 2012 at 10:35 AM

They just released the video today.

Quoting MariahD:

AAAHHH My city?!! I haven't heard this before on my local news and PP has been in the Austin news a lot lately, but not for this.

candlegal
by Judy on May. 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM

If they have actually been lying, I am sure someone would have been fired, you know like at NBC and like Dan Rather was at CBS.

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

They are known liars, it's all out there.  If Lila Rose told me the sky was blue, I'd have to look up and check first.

But hey, you want to believe lies and hoaxes because it fits your viewpoint instead of researching facts, have at it - I know you love lies.

Didn't PP recently release a statement, something about several clinics reporting women coming in with the same fishy stories, and that they thought Live Action was up to their old tricks again?

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM
10 moms liked this

Live Action is not CBS.

They are an anti-abortion group that specializes in spreading lies and propoganda.  That's what they DO. Why would they "fire" someone for lying when that's the whole point?

LOL

Quoting candlegal:

If they have actually been lying, I am sure someone would have been fired, you know like at NBC and like Dan Rather was at CBS.

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

JamesMom714
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM
2 moms liked this
PP offers abortions, they woman was supportive over the decision to abort but was never outright "oh yeah, abort the girls"!
That was a pretty stupid video....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 2:47 PM
7 moms liked this
An anti abortion group cited by a vehement pro-lifer.... Yawn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on May. 29, 2012 at 3:08 PM
5 moms liked this

youtube is not a totally awesome place for information... (-_-;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN