Meet CafeMom's Featured Mom: m3lissa_16
CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. We just launched a new "Mom of the Day" area. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
I would have to say, having my second child. Having one was life-changing, but the second one really makes it sink in. My first was very calm and easygoing baby (never cried, even when teething). Having two to deal with gives me an even deeper appreciation for all moms.
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
Confessions and Current Events
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
I have met many other moms like me. Oh, and the giveaways!! It is fun to participate, even if I don't always win!
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
I go to the bathroom.
5. What are your favorites:
Book: The House of the Scorpion
Movie: The Help, The Notebook, Despicable Me
Song: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Aerosmith)
Food: Green posole, green enchiladas, cheesecake!
Place to travel to: Austin, hands down
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Angelina Jolie. She is an amazing human being, period!
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Enjoy every minute. They grow, so, so, fast.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
I wanted to be a lawyer, and a mom.
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
Now answer her question for YOU:
How do you keep the memories of your children - pictures, crafts (examples), mementos, etc?