Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Partners, children, abortions must a woman have for you to consider her a "slut"? Does the age when she loses her virginity play into that stereotype?

[edit] *..... Let's stay on topic ladies, the question is about women not men. Don't deflect and muddy the question as posited. " ***

(2nd edit) .... Let's not get "hung up" on the word "slut" please. Use another word in your mind if you don't like the word I chose. It's the idea of the question that I'd like answered.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Replies (11-20):
survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this

I think it has more to do with why she is sleeping with guys than how many.  I take issue with people who dont respect commitments of others.  Some girls seek out married or attached me, it gives them some kind of power in their minds.  Thats kinda slutty.

I think slut indicates a lack of respect for oneself and others.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Any woman with a vagina is apparently a slut in America.

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM
It is not my place to judge whether one is a slut or not. I don't care what other people do with their lives. I have only been with one guy and he is the father of my 2 children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I don't know how to answer this.

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

It takes 365 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop, oh wait, wrong question.

:D

Answer is: THREE.

lizmarie1975
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't consider any female a slut, whore, or any of those adjectives used to demean a woman based on the number of men she sleeps with, how she dresses, how many children she has by various father, etc.

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Radarma:

It takes 365 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop, oh wait, wrong question.

The median number for women is 4 according to a survey done by MSNBC.  That would make a whole lot of women sluts huh?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I prefer the term HOR.

Muhuwahwahwahhh

Friday ya'll...HAPPY ALL AROUND.

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Radarma:

The median number for women is 4 according to a survey done by MSNBC.  That would make a whole lot of women sluts huh?

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this

If I call a woman a slut it's because I don't like her, or because I'm jealous that she freely shares her body seemingly without remorse for the whispers and rumors that go along with her actions.

If I would have charged all of my partners for sex I could have paid for college without student loans. hahahaha

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:51 AM

LOL  nice.

Quoting Radarma:

I prefer the term HOR.

Muhuwahwahwahhh

Friday ya'll...HAPPY ALL AROUND.

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Radarma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured