Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cashing in on infamy

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 21 Replies

Bristol Palin is doing it:

'Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp': June Premiere Date On Lifetime

Bristol Palin Lifes A Tripp
Bristol Palin stars in a new Lifetime reality series.

NEW YORK — Lifetime network has set a premiere date for its new reality series about Bristol Palin's home life in Alaska.

The network says "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp" will debut June 19 with two new half-hours airing weekly.

The 14-episode series stars the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, and will explore her pressures raising toddler son Tripp as she maintains her close relationship with the larger Palin clan.

The former first daughter of Alaska, Palin became one of the nation's most prominent single mothers after the 2008 birth of Tripp. In 2010, she competed on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars." Last June she published a best-selling memoir.

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tanya93
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, because her life as a single mom is so interesting?

katy_kay08
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, when you are an uneducated teen mother you sometimes have to do what you don't want to do.  Some choose to strip Bristol has opted to expose her backside through a reality show.  

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe there are enough people who are interested in her life to have a show like this.  I can't say I blame her for doing it, though.  It is a way to earn money and take care of her child...

WesternNYmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM

It doesn't surprise me at all that people will be watching. People love drama, and as long as the networks  keep producing these god aweful shows, there will be people watching them.  I wish Bristol all the best.

Aamy
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Oh goodie .... why are ppl supposed to watch?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katy_kay08
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

clearly there are people that will support her even though she lacks any decernable talent.  Trainwreck television viewers kept her on DWTS up until the bitter end, even after she danced in an ape costume.  

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

I can't believe there are enough people who are interested in her life to have a show like this.  I can't say I blame her for doing it, though.  It is a way to earn money and take care of her child...

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Wow... that's sad....

Quoting katy_kay08:

clearly there are people that will support her even though she lacks any decernable talent.  Trainwreck television viewers kept her on DWTS up until the bitter end, even after she danced in an ape costume.  

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Did she have a chin implant?

She had a recessed chin before and now her chin looks kind of pointy.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting UpSheRises:

Did she have a chin implant?

She had a recessed chin before and now her chin looks kind of pointy.

Bristol Palin Jimi Celeste/PatrickMcMullan.com/Sipa Press via AP; Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images

Bristol Palin's new mug has been examined closely by a top nip/tucker, who tells E! News that maybe a little more than weight loss is contributing to her fresh new look.

Could we be talking lipo, chin implants or lip injections? Read on...

MORE: See who's playing Bristol on HBO!

When a sleeker-looking Bristol showed up Tuesday at the Candie's Foundation 2011 benefit gala at Cipriani in New York, tongues began wagging about what exactly is going on with her new look.

A source close to Palin insists to E! News that she hasn't gone under the knife and "isn't that kind of person" that would alter her looks with some help from professionals.

"I can tell you that she has lost a tremendous amount of weight since Dancing With the Stars and that is most likely the reason for the speculation," says the source.

Nonetheless, the 20-year-old's defined jawline, sky-high cheekbones and fresher looking eyes are now being dissected by one who knows best.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/top_plastic_surgeon_dissects_bristol/240355#ixzz1xWbvx4oY

Shortiekt
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't always agree, but when we do... I heart you Tanya! LOL

Quoting Tanya93:

Yes, because her life as a single mom is so interesting?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured