Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Continued:Mark O'Mara tells ABC,That George is worried............................

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM
  • 26 Replies

About wife Sheila,now that her Mugshot was made public. Since before Zimmerman was arrested for the murder of Unarmed Trayvon Martin on 2/26/12 in Sanford Fl.both husband and wife were in hiding due to threats by a enraged public.

Zimmerman was granted a Low bail Largely due to testimony that the couple had no to limited funds during the initial bail hearing. Prosecution motioned for revocation on the grounds that both lied about the state of their finances leaving out the website Zimmerman set up for living and legal expenses that held at the time around 135.000$ and Topped off at 204.000$ before being shut down.

Wife Sheila was arrested yesterday and bonded out on 1,000$

Do you think she is in danger?

Do you think she will be prosecuted?

Will her safety and possible Jail sentence will force Zimmerman to make a deal?

The only way Evil can triumph is for good women to do nothing!

*REAL TALK*

by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this

IMO, GZ would throw SZ under the bus and roll over her a few times before he'd plead to a crime involving TM...he does NOT feel that sorry and afraid for SZ as to man-up-

She's only 25? WOW!

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:47 PM

You Know,I really don't think so either. I am more inclined to believe that he is laying the ground work for something,something that favors him! I concede there were/are threats but I think those are aimed at him. I think the rest of the Zimmermans were harassed about what they(public)thought of George and them,or would do to him. If he was worried,he wouldn't have involved her in the first place! She doesn't look like a original thinker IMO And loyal to a fault,sorta speak but I think George can fool someone he thinks he is brighter then! And as long as he has supporters he won't fold. As a matter of fact I think he still don't believe he did any thing wrong!

Quoting Sisteract:

IMO, GZ would throw SZ under the bus and roll over her a few times before he'd plead to a crime involving TM...he does NOT feel that sorry and afraid for SZ as to man-up-

She's only 25? WOW!

*REAL TALK*

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:08 PM
7 moms liked this
Scared for your wife's life? Then don't have her commit perjury for you, dumbass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't really care if she thinks she is in danger or if George thinks she is in danger.  

If they were so worried about such a thing, they would not have lied.

No one knows if George will plead out to save his precious wife.  Time will tell.

They are both losers, that is evident.

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:08 PM

You know with the wonderful things we've learned of George and his character,He doesn't appear to be the white Knight,throw yourself on the sword type,does he?

Quoting LauraKW:

Scared for your wife's life? Then don't have her commit perjury for you, dumbass.

*REAL TALK*

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor. Moral. Fiber.

Quoting charleyd68:

You know with the wonderful things we've learned of George and his character,He doesn't appear to be the white Knight,throw yourself on the sword type,does he?

Quoting LauraKW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM
2 moms liked this

PPP- P*ss Poor Protoplasm

Quoting LauraKW:

Poor. Moral. Fiber.

Quoting charleyd68:

Quoting LauraKW:

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:31 PM

You may be the only one who answered the danger question,lol. I agree that he is what he is. She has that look and age of believing inn everything he says!

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I don't really care if she thinks she is in danger or if George thinks she is in danger.  

If they were so worried about such a thing, they would not have lied.

No one knows if George will plead out to save his precious wife.  Time will tell.

They are both losers, that is evident.

*REAL TALK*

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I think most people would be scared of her.  She looks mean as hell.  I just don't care, she is probably just like he is.

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM

poor everything.IMO!

Quoting LauraKW:

Poor. Moral. Fiber.

Quoting charleyd68:

Quoting LauraKW:

*REAL TALK*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN