Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

School opens up CPS investigation because of mosquito bites?

Posted by   + Show Post

My boyfriend just came home mad as hell because according to his kids' mom, their lil girls preschool (a Montessori school) might open up a case because of their daughter has mosquito bites.

Please tell me this is ridiculous.  I don't want to sit here and call her a liar, but she doesn't know I was involved with CPS.  There is no way, I would think, that CPS would even waste their time.  It's not even flea bites!   On top of that, their lil girl only has about 5 total in a span of over 3 days.  Their other lil one that goes to the school doesn't have any mosquito bites.

This is what the school has told her, although when asking him, I asked is that what his baby mama said, or the school told him?  It was her that said the school told her.

We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Replies (41-41):
AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Mosquitos see me as candy. I've been bitten literally over a dozen times in less than twenty minutes on several occasions. Most recently day before last. It was in the middle of the day when they usually aren't out but I looked like I was having spasms because I was trying to kill them all. I was wearing a mosquito repelling bracelet and two types of bug spray and there was a citronella candle. Mosquitos are the spawn of satan
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN