Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi, My name is Raven and I am a mommy of a beautiful 9 month old girl my partner and I concieved. I am also almost finished with my bachelors in Psychology and will be on to my masters. I love talking about current events and getting to hear everyones take on things, not to mention meet people with different ideas than my own. Life would be boring if everyone agreed on everything! Can't wait to start readfing all the interesting posts in this group and start meeting some new people!!! I recently moved to Phoenix, so don't know many peopl and spend a lot of time on the computer so I am glad I found this site!

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
romalove
by Roma on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Welcome to the group.  :-)

amonkeymom
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM

welcome

Happymamax2
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:47 PM
You are in the right place! There are many different views in current events and hot topics! Welcome!
Peanutx3
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Welcome to the group

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Welcome!!!

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

colljd02
by Julia on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Welcome:)  I recently joined this group also (maybe a month ago?), and it is my favorite group!  The women seem to be more intelligent and informed than some of the other groups that have tons of members (newcomers and confessions).  My name is Julia by the way:)

punky3175
by Punky on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Welcome to the group. I look forward to getting to know you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Welcome to the group Raven! If you like debating politics, then you might also like this group:

Join us on the Election 2012 Talk & Debate group!
Election 2012 Talk & Debate

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Welcome to the group.

Jump right on in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured