Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Princess223, You Will Be Missed :-(

Posted by   + Show Post
Lost her battle to cancer. I see a lot of my other groups have condolences posts, but none here. This really saddens me. My prayers are with her family. She will be missed dearly.

***I'm a little emotional right now because I just got reminded of something crucial. The people we correspond with on Internet forums are not just witty screen names and avi's, we are all people. We have our own struggles and stories, lives and loved ones. Ill make sure to keep that in mind and I want all of you ladies to know that I hold no ill feelings to anyone on a personal level. We are all share the greatest gift in the world, motherhood, and because of that I hold the utmost respect for each and every one of you, regardless of our opposing views.
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
WesternNYmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:19 PM
2 moms liked this

R.I.P.  I didn't know her, but condolences to her family and friends.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Oh no, princess that was in here?  So sad.  Bless her family. 

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM

We had our moments, but I will miss her. Cancer sucks.

Marranna777
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

R.I.P She will Be Missed Has Any One Lit A Candle  :( Cancer Fucking Sucks :(

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:25 PM
5 moms liked this
She will be severely missed

tambrathegreat
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't know her, but I'm sorry to hear that. Her family will be in my meditations.

RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I never liked her, but she made cafemom more lively.  Condolences to her family.

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM
4 moms liked this

you are missed Princess.  Even the haters will miss you (this I know will give you a kick LOL) their group rankings are falling as this post grows.

RIP

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Quoting OHgirlinCA:

I just found out in another group.  I'm sorry to hear about her death and hope her family and friends can find some peace :(

mommajen32
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM
20 moms liked this

Read it on facebook, our last conversation she told me the baby was a girl so get ready ...lol. I loved her like an auntie really, and was inspired by her generousity. So many didn't take the time to really hear what she was saying or the gracious acts of kindness she did in her life. I remember she was riding past a young lady that was being assaulted by her boyfriend, total strangers, she told the girl to get in the car with her. She then took the girl in, fed her, gave her a job in their shop, and helped her get a bus ticket home. Some may be surprised the young lady was white. That's Christian love like most have never seen. She had so many kids, though she only birthed one - Shannon. I'll miss the pics of  "lil gurl" and all of those babies she raised and loved. 

My prayers are with them all, she was so gracious and strong in her cancer battle. She took some nasty hits from people on CM that would say nasty things about her having cancer. 

Take rest and dance in the Lord mama. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN