Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

IN GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S OWN WORDS: WITH UPDATE! UPDATE,Zimmerman pass a stress analyst.

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM
  • 1014 Replies

And actions.IS he believable?

UPDATE: I posted the Non emergency call by Zimmerman, in a effort to see what the prosecution alleged that he contradicted himself and is now evidence against him for his 2nd murder trial.

Also,the report of the two experts saying Zimmerman is not the voice on the 911 call. Zimmerman said there was only two people out there!

UPDATE: Just to save some one time,the latest 7/11 video that one MOM has Built many far out theories from is not authenticated,it is on a site named THE CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE,AND I AM SURE YOU CAN FOLLOW ANY OTHER WEB SITE BACK TO THE ONES FROM THE BEGINNING DEFENDING ZIMMERMAN. The video purports to have Trayvon Martin in collusion with customers who came in after he left.Most of us know,that Trayvon had specific items on or near his body after he was killed. He had 40+$ maybe more,a T-mobile phone near him,A big of skittles for his kid Brother,A drink made by Arizona,it may not have been tea,but the same people that hate the victim decided his drink was intended to turn to a alcohol drink with something with codeine in it,NOT ON HIS PERSON?!

THE NARRATOR OF THE VIDEO IS ALLUDING TO TRAYVON KNOWING THE THREE PEOPLE THAT CAME IN NEXT, THE THEROY BY OUR ESTIMED CONTRBUTER CONTENDS THAT THESE OTHER GUYS? BROUGHT A BLUNT, A CIGAR THAT IF HOLLOWED OUT YOU PUT WEED IN AND SMOKE. SHE CONTENDS DESPITE THE TOX SCREEN THAT TRAYVON WAS SMOKING THAT NIGHT. NOW ,THE VIDEO OF THREE STRANGE BEHAVING BUT NOT CRIMNIAL GUYS TRAYVON HAD TO KNOW,AND THEY WERE UP TO KNOW GOOD.

TO BELIEVE THE NARRATOR'S STORY IT THROWS THE TIME LINE OFF,IT'S SAYS THE TIME WAS 6 SOMETHING,IT WAS ESTIBLISHED THAT TRAYVON LEFT HOME FOR THE STORE DURING THE NBA ALL STAR GAME BREAK,SHORTLY AFTER 7. AND HE ALLUDES TRAYVON WAITED FOR THE OTHER THREE CUSTOMERS,HE POINTS OUT A BOTTON THAT ZIMMERMAN COULD MAKE OUT IN THE DARK,BUT NOT TRAYVON'S RACE,AND THE LAST FIGUAR WALKING AFTER THEY LEFT HAD A HOODIE ON. THE ANGLE IS REVERSED AS IS THE EXSIT AND THE ORIGINAL SHOWS WHICH EXSIT HE USED.

THE VIDEO IS NOT RUN BY NEWS OUTLETS AND WAS CREATED AND UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE! *BIG EYE ROLL

UPDATE

I don't mean to take from another post but along the lines of Zimmerman's inconsistencies A TO Z,posted the OL. Sentinels article that shows the affidavit for  arrest Lead Detective Chris Serino filed, two weeks after Zimmerman fatally shot Trayvon Martin. IN THE REPORT, IT'S NOTED THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBILE FOR ESCALATING THE EVENTS THAT LEAD HIM TO KILL THE 17 YEAR OLD. AND THAT HIS STORIES CONTRADICTED EVIDENCE AND EACH VARIATION.

Serino believed he could have diffuse the situation or stayed in the car and met  the police.

Thus far Zimmerman has changed his story,Witness have change accounts, some damaging for the defendant. He has been outed for lying to the court and used people to hide money. The videos here contradict the recorded non emergency call,IS ZIMMERMAN'S CREDABILITY SHOT?

After the shooting Death of Trayvon Martin,a Good Night's Sleep And some chit-chat,Zimmerman was given a stress analyst  and passed. Chris Serino, Lead Detective verified he passed on 2/27/12. The Prosecution too,were aware and charged him despite it. It was released  by the Defence. Lie or stress test are not admissible in court,and easy to beat for the right person. I don't know if this is a red herring or if the defence has purposes beyond trying the case in the public, or Jury tainting because all involved pushed a head and charged Zimmerman 2nd degree murder. At this point I don't believe in justice in this case til  something happens at trial! JS!

Does this test mean anything to you?

Does this change your mind?

The only way Evil can triumph is for good women to do nothing!

*REAL TALK*

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
It won't play for me. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:22 PM

BUMP!

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I counted too many back slides and ums,only in Sanford does this happen and you have the chance of walking,SMDH!

Quoting ashellbell:

*REAL TALK*

.lovemybebes.
by Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I was going that lol. I haven't even watched it yet lol

Quoting charleyd68:

I counted too many back slides and ums,only in Sanford does this happen and you have the chance of walking,SMDH!

Quoting ashellbell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.lovemybebes.
by Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor Georgie. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m3lissa_16
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM
7 moms liked this

I think he is leaving huge chunks of the truth out. Since there is no longer a person who can refute his story.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM
8 moms liked this

I saw these earlier today.

This man can, and is, going to paint a picture any way he wants.  The only other person who can use words to dispute his words is dead.

His character, or lack thereof, has been proven to be fraudulent.

m3lissa_16
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM
6 moms liked this

I really do not believe him. IMO, he is guilty of murder.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Does anyone know what gauge the gun / bullet is?  Hey gun person, did I ask that right?

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Like the truth?

Quoting m3lissa_16:

I think he is leaving huge chunks of the truth out. Since there is no longer a person who can refute his story.

*REAL TALK*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)