Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

IN GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S OWN WORDS: WITH UPDATE! UPDATE,Zimmerman pass a stress analyst.

Posted by   + Show Post

And actions.IS he believable?

UPDATE: I posted the Non emergency call by Zimmerman, in a effort to see what the prosecution alleged that he contradicted himself and is now evidence against him for his 2nd murder trial.

Also,the report of the two experts saying Zimmerman is not the voice on the 911 call. Zimmerman said there was only two people out there!

UPDATE: Just to save some one time,the latest 7/11 video that one MOM has Built many far out theories from is not authenticated,it is on a site named THE CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE,AND I AM SURE YOU CAN FOLLOW ANY OTHER WEB SITE BACK TO THE ONES FROM THE BEGINNING DEFENDING ZIMMERMAN. The video purports to have Trayvon Martin in collusion with customers who came in after he left.Most of us know,that Trayvon had specific items on or near his body after he was killed. He had 40+$ maybe more,a T-mobile phone near him,A big of skittles for his kid Brother,A drink made by Arizona,it may not have been tea,but the same people that hate the victim decided his drink was intended to turn to a alcohol drink with something with codeine in it,NOT ON HIS PERSON?!

THE NARRATOR OF THE VIDEO IS ALLUDING TO TRAYVON KNOWING THE THREE PEOPLE THAT CAME IN NEXT, THE THEROY BY OUR ESTIMED CONTRBUTER CONTENDS THAT THESE OTHER GUYS? BROUGHT A BLUNT, A CIGAR THAT IF HOLLOWED OUT YOU PUT WEED IN AND SMOKE. SHE CONTENDS DESPITE THE TOX SCREEN THAT TRAYVON WAS SMOKING THAT NIGHT. NOW ,THE VIDEO OF THREE STRANGE BEHAVING BUT NOT CRIMNIAL GUYS TRAYVON HAD TO KNOW,AND THEY WERE UP TO KNOW GOOD.

TO BELIEVE THE NARRATOR'S STORY IT THROWS THE TIME LINE OFF,IT'S SAYS THE TIME WAS 6 SOMETHING,IT WAS ESTIBLISHED THAT TRAYVON LEFT HOME FOR THE STORE DURING THE NBA ALL STAR GAME BREAK,SHORTLY AFTER 7. AND HE ALLUDES TRAYVON WAITED FOR THE OTHER THREE CUSTOMERS,HE POINTS OUT A BOTTON THAT ZIMMERMAN COULD MAKE OUT IN THE DARK,BUT NOT TRAYVON'S RACE,AND THE LAST FIGUAR WALKING AFTER THEY LEFT HAD A HOODIE ON. THE ANGLE IS REVERSED AS IS THE EXSIT AND THE ORIGINAL SHOWS WHICH EXSIT HE USED.

THE VIDEO IS NOT RUN BY NEWS OUTLETS AND WAS CREATED AND UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE! *BIG EYE ROLL

UPDATE

I don't mean to take from another post but along the lines of Zimmerman's inconsistencies A TO Z,posted the OL. Sentinels article that shows the affidavit for  arrest Lead Detective Chris Serino filed, two weeks after Zimmerman fatally shot Trayvon Martin. IN THE REPORT, IT'S NOTED THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBILE FOR ESCALATING THE EVENTS THAT LEAD HIM TO KILL THE 17 YEAR OLD. AND THAT HIS STORIES CONTRADICTED EVIDENCE AND EACH VARIATION.

Serino believed he could have diffuse the situation or stayed in the car and met  the police.

Thus far Zimmerman has changed his story,Witness have change accounts, some damaging for the defendant. He has been outed for lying to the court and used people to hide money. The videos here contradict the recorded non emergency call,IS ZIMMERMAN'S CREDABILITY SHOT?

After the shooting Death of Trayvon Martin,a Good Night's Sleep And some chit-chat,Zimmerman was given a stress analyst  and passed. Chris Serino, Lead Detective verified he passed on 2/27/12. The Prosecution too,were aware and charged him despite it. It was released  by the Defence. Lie or stress test are not admissible in court,and easy to beat for the right person. I don't know if this is a red herring or if the defence has purposes beyond trying the case in the public, or Jury tainting because all involved pushed a head and charged Zimmerman 2nd degree murder. At this point I don't believe in justice in this case til  something happens at trial! JS!

Does this test mean anything to you?

Does this change your mind?

The only way Evil can triumph is for good women to do nothing!

*REAL TALK*

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Replies (991-1000):
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM

THANK YOU JESUS.

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting charleyd68:

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Radarma:

**waves to charley**

fingers crossed
That is my hippy sweetpea.

Let me make this perfectly clear for you.

I have ZERO repsect for someone who shoots me "I repsect you" PM's, and then sits back silently while others accuse me of lying about a frequent poster who happens to be black and respects me.

ZERO REPSECT.

Stop quoting me; your window of Darknowledge is now closed.

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Several times now you have sighed off,believing yourself above us haters,and yet I keep seeing your tired  missives. If by some miracle you were sincere in your leaving,  then give us that small reprieve because now your just pathetic in your attempts to paint everybody not drinking your Dixie tea, as mired in the  black militant army. It funny because me and sweets aren't the only two calling your crap out for the bull sh#t it is! peace be with YOU for many years to come.

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting charleyd68:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I still have the let's be friends PM's you sent me....should I let your card out too? ooops, too late   Obviously I was too late too! She keeps trying to play me because I answered her PM's and sent one,maybe two. I think I sent one saying I still wanted to be friends,silly me! The other was about Princess.

Trayvon Martin committed no crime yet you are treating him like the criminal..why? He did NOTHING wrong....Zimmerman is the Lying, MURDERER. He is behind bars now ONLY because he LIED under oath.  And the court didn't like it. But some rationalized it saying he was scared,something mind you,O'Mara said first!

Yet here YOU are making up LIES about the BLACK victim and why he of course deserved to get shot...   hum

Afraid that's how people see YOU Dar? No matter, have another sip of the BOX O WINE..its'll all get blurry soon  LOL

Quoting Radarma:

Yes, they are done. You are BLOCKED "charley".

Thanks for the PM's telling me you admire my courage and what not. even though some thought I was lying" and making it up. LOL

You want to talk in terms of "true colors"....move on to the next fool who will buy that stereotypical shit.

LOL, you two should go bowling, MY treat!

I am done trying to connect with the more radical minds; I haven't the time for the coockoooos.

I FINALLY realize, there is nothing the haters can help me understand.

Yes, it is ALL the white people's fault, GOT IT chickadees, got it.

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Really, mean? That is cute,check your heritage for cruel, overbearing,and  Malignant Hubris. Murderous as well! LOL!

Quoting Radarma:

Mean, just mean.

Must be a shared "heritage".

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I know for a time it was illegal to own and or posses. They were call cop killers in the 80s!

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

From what I'm reading the only state that has full 100% laws about using hollow points is New Jersey.

Every other state they are "legal" but if you shoot someone with them it can be deemed "illegal" in some states.... You basically have to look up each state to figure it out and even then it's very vague on the actual rules...

Quoting charleyd68:

Please update.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

So I'm reading that New Jersey is the only state where HP rounds are illegal....

HOWEVER, most states it is legal to have HP rounds but ILLEGAL to shoot a person with them...

Odd. I'm trying to find more info but its harder than I thought! LOL

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. But some people accept a wife or prostitute being raped more then the good church going Lady next door. Rape is not about sex it is about power,much in the way Zimmerman wanted power and respect in single handily catching one of those fu@king ---- terrorizing the Retreat at twins lakes community. Rape, the involuntary penetration of a humans orifices is not hot and heavy sex,Ask a victim of Jerry the perv Sandusky. His victims were afforded every privacy act allowed,but Trayvon Martin is allowed to be drug through the mud. Maybe if they see it in that context they can support the murderer while leaving some dignity for the victim's memory and let him rest in peace! Again I AGREE!

Quoting Meire:

I get it...yes they are victimizing the victim for being victims. The ones doing this really need to play what if. What if I were a rape victim? Not just say it but realllly think about it! It's kind of funny to me that there are women on here treating a child the same way they could be treated if they were raped. I just dont get it!

Quoting charleyd68:

I think it's because the crimes themselves are different! The comparison is the victimizing the victims for being victims,which is what their doing. However, Historically rape is a crime perpetrated by men on women and children! So you have a disconnect,even though they are doing the same thing with regards to the victim! Make sense, I feel as if I am rambling?

Quoting Meire:

I cant get an answer to this for nothing in the world...they won't even touch this subject!

Quoting charleyd68:

It would only be a hypocritical answer!

Quoting Meire:

It's sad that you want to put this kid on trial. What rape victim would be able to count on any of you guys to testify/moral support/understanding/kindness.  What say you to the below post?

I'll wait.

What If Trayvon's Case Had Been About Rape?

The blame-the-victim treatment isn't right in sexual assault. It's not right in killings, either.

•  | Posted: May 28, 2012 at 12:06 AM
)

Consider this scenario: Aroused by an attractive teenager in a halter top walking through his neighborhood, a Sanford, Fla., man was instructed to stand down by police, but instead he provoked an encounter that ended tragically with the assault and rape of the 17-year-old girl.

After showing authorities scratches on his face and arms that he claimed were inflicted by the rape victim, the pursuer was promptly released by the local police chief that night after discussions with the detained man's father, who is a retired judge.

Sound familiar?

This scenario, minus the complicating race factor, approximates the rough outline of what we've learned about George Zimmerman's encounter with Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26. Contrary to distracting media accounts, the "Stand your ground" law is clearly not applicable to Zimmerman here because he ignored police instructions and advanced on Trayvon's ground. The ordinance may well apply instead to the victim's reaction to a man moving toward him with a Kel-Tec PF-9 9 mm pistol.

Though the hypothetical rape tragedy described here is not lethal, as it was in Trayvon's case, the "arousal" motive is similar, the execution approximate; and the behavior by officials should be no less troubling to those concerned about judicial fairness in a civil society.

Cops in both the real and hypothetical cases gave the aroused pursuer the benefit of every doubt and, in the Trayvon incident, initially dismissed the victim's defenders as frivolous petitioners, lacking the attacker's connection to city hall and police headquarters.

In the Trayvon case the local media also failed flat out in their responsibility to inform the citizenry in sufficient detail -- or in any detail during the first few weeks -- so that residents could reach a sovereign decision. It was instead left to Trayvon's parents and supporters, over a period of weeks, to energize residents, and social media to protest the official whitewash by blackout.

"She was wearing a halter top and tight jeans, very provocative," would, in our hypothetical rape, match the sentiments actually voiced by Geraldo Rivera, the has-been who never was much of a reporter.

"Slut gear" is likely how Rivera would describe her clothing as "probable cause" in justifying the rape of the mature-looking-for-her-age victim.

"I think what's far more significant is what Trayvon Martin looked like on that night, Bill," is how Rivera actually attributed blame to Trayvon for his own death in a recent discussion with Bill O'Reilly on his TV show. During the same discussion, he accused Trayvon of dressing in "thug wear" (read: slut gear) on the night of his killing and not looking like the kid that he was.

Zimmerman also floated the excuse in court that he thought the teenager was older, as if, upon being followed, Trayvon bore some responsibility to get himself carded or risk getting shot to death.

While it is clear to all that the journalism of Geraldo Rivera, long beneath the dignity of satire, has sunk even further down the rabbit hole than it had been in 1986, when he pried open Al Capone's empty safe on live TV, the rest of the mainstream media have not earned the right in the Trayvon Martin case to criticize this mustachioed Inspector Clouseau of what passes for TV reporting.

Again, it was not the mainstream but rather the social media that gave the Zimmerman-Martin story legs and made it dance out of the crypt to the tune of some 2 million hits on Change.org. Along the way, the slumbering civil liberties crowd gained their national voice with new converts of opposition to an unfair criminal-justice system.

So now, after failing to inform the public, the media are wading in knee-deep with polls, alibis and disinformation. Forty percent of the woefully misinformed public -- if we are to accept Rasmussen Reportspolling -- believe that Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense, while only 24 percent believe that it was murder.

And why should they not believe Zimmerman's defense?

Their heads have been spinning like Poltergeist recently with media drippings of "newly released evidence" depicting Zimmerman's head gashes and alleged broken nose. This slideshow is being hawked as proof positive that the hunter was justified in tracking down Trayvon like a doe in the forest and finally shooting him in the chest.

Instead of justification for murder, Zimmerman's small gashes and Trayvon's bruised knuckles likely carry no more significance than the scratches on the face and arms of the rapist in the opening hypothetical -- and his skin under the victim's fingernails.

The polls and sinister, leaked photographs of Zimmerman be damned!

Where, pray tell, are the media photos of the blasted-open chest of young Trayvon that night? What about the death stare on his baby face? The eyes rolled back? The scattering of the Skittles? The blood, Geraldo, splattered on his teenager's hoodie?

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I am glad I am not the only one. LOL If you see her mug shot you say to yourself,she's not the mastermind! I think if his hold,if you will,is to lessen on that woman,she'll have to be facing some serious time. 5 years is long for anyone,but she has a hard face man. She looks like her marriage is hard time! JS!

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

I know!!  I mentioned that in a prior post.  He tells her not less than 6 times how proud he is of her during those jail phone conversations. 

Quoting charleyd68:

I also got the feeling that he doesn't have much respect for his wife's intellect. His congrats to her made me think of rewards for dogs. 

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

Him passing a stress test means nothing to me because HE believes he did nothing wrong and is NOT stressed about it.  Being a man that is accustomed to getting his way out of trouble, he knew `his connections' would come through for him.  I shot a kid....big deal.  I'm a judges son and he'll be getting me home tonight.  In addition, that's why he was also so unconcerned about lying to the court regarding his finances and STUPID enough to discuss it on a jail phone.

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Good Call Della,I didn't see that either. That is interesting,maybe something the Special Prosecutors wanted held back? If he confronted Trayvon verbally from his car,1, It makes since Trayvon ran 2, Trayvon checking him out 3, demonstrates Zimmerman's intent,4,he is a consummate lair. Maybe all of thee above or none. But very interesting!

Quoting Della529:

I don't remember reading that part (in red) in the 180+ document dump.

Quoting charleyd68:

I am beginning to believe that the people who said Martin should have done this or that,won't care that Zimmerman could have diffuse the situation twice.

Quoting free1:

Taken from :Huffington Post

Trayvon Martin Case Evidence Reveals George Zimmerman Didn't ID Himself As Watch Leader

By KYLE HIGHTOWER 06/26/12 09:54 PM ET 

Sanford detective Christopher Serino said in the report that Zimmerman at first verbally confronted Martin from his car and that the defendant and witnesses said he was too afraid of Martin to get out. Later in the encounter, Zimmerman got out of his SUV and followed Martin.

"His actions are inconsistent of those of a person who has stated he was in fear of another subject," Serino wrote.

Based on his investigation, Serino recommended a charge of manslaughter to the state attorney but Zimmerman wasn't charged until more than a month later. Serino has been reassigned to the patrol division by his request, according to a news release from Sanford police on Tuesday.

Another investigator wrote that on the night of the shooting, two computer voice stress tests they gave to Zimmerman indicated he wasn't lying about what happened.

Zimmerman answered a series of questions by speaking into a microphone that was plugged into a computer. The answers produce a voice pattern on the computer, which are analyzed for truthfulness. It differs from traditional lie detectors, which involve wires or electrodes attached to the person that monitor pulse rates.

Results from either test are usually not admissible in court.

Orlando-based defense attorney Randy McClain said Zimmerman passing the test won't show up at trial because Florida courts have deemed them unreliable based on a 1923 case. It established that results of scientific tests or proceduresare admissible as evidence only when the tests or procedures have gained general acceptance in the particular field to which they belong.

"When it's released to the public like this it may have effect on respective jurors and create a bias, but at the trial I don't think it will have any bearing because it hasn't been found to be admissible," McClain said.

McClain said he couldn't recall any criminal cases in Florida where a lie detector result was admitted as evidence.

He did say, though, that the defense would likely try to call attention to the fact that Serino recommended a lesser charge for Zimmerman.

"They're going to say that he had the opportunity to review all interviews and didn't recommend second-degree murder," McClain said. "But the state is going to come back and point out that he did believe charges were appropriate. There will be a lot of back and forth, but at the end of the day I think it will hurt Zimmerman more that he had opportunity to ID himself and disobeyed the advice of the 911 operator and pursued Martin."

A message left with Zimmerman's attorney was not immediately returned.

Zimmerman said Martin had been on top of him, slamming his head against the ground and smothering his mouth and nose with his hand and arm. He told investigators he grabbed his gun from a holster on his waist before Martin could get it, and shot the teenager once in the chest. A tape released by his lawyer shows two butterfly bandages on the back of Zimmerman's head and another on his nose.

Zimmerman claims he shot the teen in self-defense, under Florida's "stand your ground" law. Martin's parents have said Zimmerman was the aggressor.

Zimmerman's original bond was a revoked by a judge who ruled he lied about his finances and he remains in jail awaiting a second bond hearing scheduled for Friday.

Excerpts taken from HUFFPOST

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Exactly! AGREED!

Quoting foxfroggy:

A "lie detector" test is not acceptable as evidence in court because the results are not reliable. Zimmerman has been shown to be a stone liar already and such people often beat these tests. He lied about how much money he had and he lied about not thinking Martin was a kid to name just a couple of examples. I think he also lied about the night he deliberately stalked and murdered an unarmed teen as well.

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:54 PM

What could I tell her that she thinks she already knows? It's like yelling into a void!

Quoting Della529:

To her, it's all about the FOO, Charley...all about the black FOO.

She turns my stomach.

Quoting charleyd68:

Everything has an origin! Also,thug was embraced by a specific group,and it was a moniker. Those who began to behave in a anti legal why earn the myth of a Thug,what it grew to mean wasn't were it originated! Hell watermelon,fried chicken and syrupy drinks originated with white people and black folk cooked it for them!

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting Della529:

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting ashellbell:

I'm sure as a big black scary thug. Smh. He has really kind eyes. They're both adorable!

Quoting charleyd68:

My Son,his baby girl. He is 6ft and 2in. Over 250pounds. And will give you the shirt off his back. Guess how he is perceived?

Quoting ashellbell:

He's sooo handsome. This picture does him no justice. This dude let's my dogs out when I'm at work. I ran out of toilet paper the other day and I guess the pup had an accident, he went to clean it and noticed I was out. I came home to a package of toilet paper. He's just so thoughtful and there's just so much more than what's at face value. I've learned a lot about the struggles of being a black man in society through him. These women on here piss me off. All I can think is how easy it is to dehumanize the victim when it's just another 'black thug'.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting ashellbell:

He's such an awesome guy. I wish people could see what I see.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting ashellbell:

This is my neighbor and someone I consider a good good friend. He drinks watermelon arizona fruit juice, eats skittles (and starbursts), and smoked pot as a youngster. He listens to rap music sometimes and owns a hoodie. He also put himself through school and became a therapist. He got offered a wonderful job with a hospital and turned it down to take a government contracted job making little more than a bartender to counsel women at a prison facility. Why? Because he knows these women are more than what society has deemed them. Just like he was and is more than a black man who smoked pot and stirred up trouble back in the day. When we walk in public he keeps his hands behind him so he doesn't come off as a threatening black man. How sad is that? He goes out of his way to make people comfortable because of his skin color. He is the only person (out of everyone I know, including family) who has a key to my house. He, ladies, is Trayvon Martin. He is what Trayvon Martin could've been had someone not ripped his chance at life away. Fuck all of you who support Zimmerman.

Thank you for taking the time to share him with us.

I'm sure many people do.  The women he helps, I am sure there are those out there who are quite thankful for what he does, for who he is.

He is quite handsome.  By the way. lol

He does not look like a "thug" to me.

What MANY of you are missing is that it is SO NOT skin color that creates a "thug reaction"....it is more about the way you dress, the way you wear your cap, your hoodie, the way you sneer.

Good lawd I get so damn tired of pointing out the obvious here.

You CANNOT honestly tell anyone you have never seen a "THUG" who wasn't black.  Be it hick-a-billy-rock musicians/bands from days gone by (THINK: Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc. and those who emulated them) to the big hair bands that began in the eighties (and those who emulated them).  What about "KID ROCK" or "EMINEM"?

You continue to miss the point. Yes, "thugs" come in black and white (derrrrr, as seen via a simple Google search! lol) HOWEVER, the ORIGIN, the emulation point, if you will, began in one specific color.

But that is too much to discuss, of course.

Nevermind....really, nevermind.

*REAL TALK*

Della529
by Matlock on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Put her on IGNORE.

Don't give her the satisfaction of any response.  She's simply not worth it. 

White trash that pays over $600K for a house that's now upside down is still WHITE TRASH.

Quoting charleyd68:

What could I tell her that she thinks she already knows? It's like yelling into a void!

Quoting Della529:

To her, it's all about the FOO, Charley...all about the black FOO.

She turns my stomach.

Quoting charleyd68:

Everything has an origin! Also,thug was embraced by a specific group,and it was a moniker. Those who began to behave in a anti legal why earn the myth of a Thug,what it grew to mean wasn't were it originated! Hell watermelon,fried chicken and syrupy drinks originated with white people and black folk cooked it for them!

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting Della529:

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting ashellbell:

I'm sure as a big black scary thug. Smh. He has really kind eyes. They're both adorable!

Quoting charleyd68:

My Son,his baby girl. He is 6ft and 2in. Over 250pounds. And will give you the shirt off his back. Guess how he is perceived?

Quoting ashellbell:

He's sooo handsome. This picture does him no justice. This dude let's my dogs out when I'm at work. I ran out of toilet paper the other day and I guess the pup had an accident, he went to clean it and noticed I was out. I came home to a package of toilet paper. He's just so thoughtful and there's just so much more than what's at face value. I've learned a lot about the struggles of being a black man in society through him. These women on here piss me off. All I can think is how easy it is to dehumanize the victim when it's just another 'black thug'.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting ashellbell:

He's such an awesome guy. I wish people could see what I see.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting ashellbell:

This is my neighbor and someone I consider a good good friend. He drinks watermelon arizona fruit juice, eats skittles (and starbursts), and smoked pot as a youngster. He listens to rap music sometimes and owns a hoodie. He also put himself through school and became a therapist. He got offered a wonderful job with a hospital and turned it down to take a government contracted job making little more than a bartender to counsel women at a prison facility. Why? Because he knows these women are more than what society has deemed them. Just like he was and is more than a black man who smoked pot and stirred up trouble back in the day. When we walk in public he keeps his hands behind him so he doesn't come off as a threatening black man. How sad is that? He goes out of his way to make people comfortable because of his skin color. He is the only person (out of everyone I know, including family) who has a key to my house. He, ladies, is Trayvon Martin. He is what Trayvon Martin could've been had someone not ripped his chance at life away. Fuck all of you who support Zimmerman.

Thank you for taking the time to share him with us.

I'm sure many people do.  The women he helps, I am sure there are those out there who are quite thankful for what he does, for who he is.

He is quite handsome.  By the way. lol

He does not look like a "thug" to me.

What MANY of you are missing is that it is SO NOT skin color that creates a "thug reaction"....it is more about the way you dress, the way you wear your cap, your hoodie, the way you sneer.

Good lawd I get so damn tired of pointing out the obvious here.

You CANNOT honestly tell anyone you have never seen a "THUG" who wasn't black.  Be it hick-a-billy-rock musicians/bands from days gone by (THINK: Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc. and those who emulated them) to the big hair bands that began in the eighties (and those who emulated them).  What about "KID ROCK" or "EMINEM"?

You continue to miss the point. Yes, "thugs" come in black and white (derrrrr, as seen via a simple Google search! lol) HOWEVER, the ORIGIN, the emulation point, if you will, began in one specific color.

But that is too much to discuss, of course.

Nevermind....really, nevermind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)