Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Seriously...........Barrack Hussein Obama, Your Desperation is Showing

Posted by   + Show Post

Got a birthday, anniversary, or wedding coming up?

Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

Setting up and sharing your registry page is easy—so get started today.

Register with Obama 2012

source

by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Replies (181-189):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Yes, the extra hate groups and death threats that this POTUS receives is 'adorable' to people like you

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

ROTFLMAO!! How adorable the two of you pretend that level of hate is unique to Repubs against Dem leaders. How cute that you can just ignore 8 years of sheer hate spilling from the left because it suits your agenda.

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

The rights extreme hatred of Barack Obama is disturbing and sad

It's very disturbing.  They were horrible to the Clintons but they've amped it up to ultra-extremes that is defies reasonable explanation for Obama. 

And as much as they swear "it" isn't the reason, we know "it's" the reason.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JonJon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I never felt hatred for either Presidents Bush.  I did experience the following emotions regarding both: embarrassment, dismay, consternation, confusion, exasperation, frustration.  I know there's more but I'd have to retrieve the feelings from where I lock away that which bugs me to recall.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

ROTFLMAO!! How adorable the two of you pretend that level of hate is unique to Repubs against Dem leaders. How cute that you can just ignore 8 years of sheer hate spilling from the left because it suits your agenda.

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

It's very disturbing.  They were horrible to the Clintons but they've amped it up to ultra-extremes that is defies reasonable explanation for Obama. 

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/p/princess-6600.gif

It's just for a while to say I'm honored to have been so dubbed..

americanmomm
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Quoting JonJon:

I managed to tear myself away from that show because if I watched it any more than the night they had a marathon, sure as shootin' I'd be down at the nearest storage facility bidding my few dollars to buy other people's worthless crap.  LOL!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Yuuuup

^^ storage wars reference

Lol

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

i bet if the republican running against otrauma was  black, and black was our only option, many otrauma supporters would jump ship in a heartbeat.  and all the haters could stop thinking of this race for presidency as a black white thing and see it for what it really is.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:58 PM
You and JJ share a horrific inability to read for comprehension. Did you go to the same shitty school?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I do not care what you, personally, felt about the man.

Quoting JonJon:

I never felt hatred for either Presidents Bush.  I did experience the following emotions regarding both: embarrassment, dismay, consternation, confusion, exasperation, frustration.  I know there's more but I'd have to retrieve the feelings from where I lock away that which bugs me to recall.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heidimoose134
by Momma Moose on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I guess I don't see it as an act of desperation. More like a dumb way to try and get donations. And I'm sure that Obama didn't directly make the suggestion to receive donations this way. 

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting heidimoose134:

Why is this even newsworthy?

Since when does something have to be newsworthy to be posted on CM?  Some of us just get a kick out of watching his meltdown into shear desperation.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Lizardannie1966
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Seems tacky to me but elections will be coming up. Decorum generally goes out the window as does tact with any candidate or current president hoping to return to the Oval Office for another term.

Mr. Obama is one of the classiest, tactful Presidents we've ever had.

Actually, we've had quite a few distinguished and classy presidents over time. IMO, he's  not number one in THIS category, either.

This is not the classiest move when it comes to campaigning though the man may have no clue what his campaign team has coordinated. He does have bigger fish to fry.

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Seems tacky to me but elections will be coming up. Decorum generally goes out the window as does tact with any candidate or current president hoping to return to the Oval Office for another term.

Actually, we've had quite a few distinguished and classy presidents over time. IMO, he's  not number one in THIS category, either.

This is not the classiest move when it comes to campaigning though the man may have no clue what his campaign team has coordinated. He does have bigger fish to fry.

Actually, I was specifying Presidents in our lifetimes; Presidents we have seen in action.  Of the ones of whom I have been aware since 1960, Obama's the best: 

Kennedy was a class act in public but behind closed doors he was a horny cheater.  Lyndon Baines was weak; he didn't run for President.  Nixon was dishonest and sneaky.  For was stupid and weak.  Carter was weak and made excuses for why his church was segregated.  Reagan was an actor; being President was his longest-running role.  Bush, Sr. was a puppet.  Clinton was an excellent President but a whore-monger.  Bush, Jr., was inept, incompetent and a weasel; a puppet like his dad. Did I miss any of the Presidents since 1960?  I'm from D.C.; politics is a way of life.  I grew up watching the Presidents since I was five years old.

Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is a class-act in public and in private and hard as people try to make the mud they sling at him stick, it just slides right off and he comes out squeaky clean.

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/p/princess-6600.gif

It's just for a while to say I'm honored to have been so dubbed..

Lizardannie1966
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Actually, I was specifying Presidents in our lifetimes; Presidents we have seen in action.  Of the ones of whom I have been aware since 1960, Obama's the best: 

Kennedy was a class act in public but behind closed doors he was a horny cheater.  Lyndon Baines was weak; he didn't run for President.  Nixon was dishonest and sneaky.  For was stupid and weak.  Carter was weak and made excuses for why his church was segregated.  Reagan was an actor; being President was his longest-running role.  Bush, Sr. was a puppet.  Clinton was an excellent President but a whore-monger.  Bush, Jr., was inept, incompetent and a weasel; a puppet like his dad. Did I miss any of the Presidents since 1960?  I'm from D.C.; politics is a way of life.  I grew up watching the Presidents since I was five years old.

Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is a class-act in public and in private and hard as people try to make the mud they sling at him stick, it just slides right off and he comes out squeaky clean.

You're of course entitled to your opinion. I simply disagree with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)