Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
$2.50 by November

Ours is down over .70 already

Where are all the peeps that were blaming the POTUS with their thank you's?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Friday
by HRH of MJ on Jun. 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Down to $3.69, for the cheap stuff, here yesterday and I live near Los Angeles. Cali has some of the highest gas prices in the country, peaked around $4.50 not too long ago. It has gone down every time I've been out and about, for awhile.

Obama only gets credit for the bad, I'm sure this drop is due to oil companies expecting a Romney win. *eyeroll.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM
5 moms liked this
My guess is the same place lefties who blamed Bush for rising gas prices were when they dropped then. Anybody with two brain cells knew gas prices would "miraculously" begin dropping as the election gets closer. Same shit, different Pres. The real fools are the ones who buy, for one second, tha this is anything but the age old game of politics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM

If gas goes down to $2.50, I wonder what the stock market will be at. 

rawzle
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I'm too scared too get my hopes up lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rfurlongg
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Lol! I filled today for $3 a gallon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A_Pinky
by Ashley on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM
We have $3.30 here near Philly
cowboysgirl3227
by Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Completely agree with this.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

My guess is the same place lefties who blamed Bush for rising gas prices were when they dropped then. Anybody with two brain cells knew gas prices would "miraculously" begin dropping as the election gets closer. Same shit, different Pres. The real fools are the ones who buy, for one second, tha this is anything but the age old game of politics.

A_Pinky
by Ashley on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I get free gas, so I am not worried about it.
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Lol

Quoting Friday:

Down to $3.69, for the cheap stuff, here yesterday and I live near Los Angeles. Cali has some of the highest gas prices in the country, peaked around $4.50 not too long ago. It has gone down every time I've been out and about, for awhile.

Obama only gets credit for the bad, I'm sure this drop is due to oil companies expecting a Romney win. *eyeroll.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Not really a Dari comparison since it rose in direct relation to the invasion if Iraq...

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN