Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok - the other random post got HUGE but a big part of that was posting of sweet peas and ABC's of various things in order to rank up.

I want to see how big one can get with true randomness and not excessive posting of sweet peas, memes, pictures, etc - the other one is still around for that. :-)

Am I alone in this?

Please post light hearted (or not) randomness, rants, complaints, brags - whatever strikes your fancy.
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (10331-10340):
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 3, 2013 at 10:48 PM

We had a really nice time at my sister's house.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 3, 2013 at 10:48 PM

The kids loved the pinata.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM

They are now sound asleep.

talia-mom
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Banquet is over.

This has been an interesting week.

Came home Tuesday to daughters with pink, green, and purple streaks in their hair! I love it. They told their daddy that they wanted to streak their hair and that koolaid powder would do it.

He called me and I was having too much fun to notice my phone. So he got the koolaid, plastic gloves, and a paint brush. They made a paste, painted their hair, and then washed the leftovers out.

I so love Mr. Lawyer, bow tie, I like deviled eggs man painted his girls' hair. That is why he is so awesome.

Wednesday. My son asked for tap dancing lessons. I'm cool with it. Then I learn he wants them because his teacher next year hates tap and he wants to tap to the desk and bathroom. I told him yes as long as he takes ballet with his sisters. He is thinking about it now.

I posted about a major contract I signed for a wedding weeks ago. Well, after the menu and bar is planned, I have to hire 2 more cooks, 2 bartenders, and 6 more servers/station workers. It is over 500 people at 125 a head because of the open bar.

They are having 8 top shelf cocktails and unlimited wine and beer. This is Louisiana!

But damn Iove this menu.

Catering a crawfish boil Sunday. Have a great weekend.

s
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM

My husband's out getting icecream.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I'm enjoying my little splurge day.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Back to my diet tomorrow.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM

The guacamole turned out really well.

squeekers
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 3, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. *stomps feet and acts like 2 year old*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured