CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Ok - the other random post got HUGE but a big part of that was posting of sweet peas and ABC's of various things in order to rank up.

I want to see how big one can get with true randomness and not excessive posting of sweet peas, memes, pictures, etc - the other one is still around for that. :-)

Am I alone in this?

Please post light hearted (or not) randomness, rants, complaints, brags - whatever strikes your fancy.
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (10341-10350):
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Well off to bed I go.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Have a good night ladies!

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on May. 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this

i have a hippo

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I loved reading about the girls hair.

Quoting talia-mom:

Banquet is over.

This has been an interesting week.

Came home Tuesday to daughters with pink, green, and purple streaks in their hair! I love it. They told their daddy that they wanted to streak their hair and that koolaid powder would do it.

He called me and I was having too much fun to notice my phone. So he got the koolaid, plastic gloves, and a paint brush. They made a paste, painted their hair, and then washed the leftovers out.

I so love Mr. Lawyer, bow tie, I like deviled eggs man painted his girls' hair. That is why he is so awesome.

Wednesday. My son asked for tap dancing lessons. I'm cool with it. Then I learn he wants them because his teacher next year hates tap and he wants to tap to the desk and bathroom. I told him yes as long as he takes ballet with his sisters. He is thinking about it now.

I posted about a major contract I signed for a wedding weeks ago. Well, after the menu and bar is planned, I have to hire 2 more cooks, 2 bartenders, and 6 more servers/station workers. It is over 500 people at 125 a head because of the open bar.

They are having 8 top shelf cocktails and unlimited wine and beer. This is Louisiana!

But damn Iove this menu.

Catering a crawfish boil Sunday. Have a great weekend.

s
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I still lounging in bed
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I should get up and take a nice solitary walk in the sunshine.
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I am kid free for a few hours.
punky3175
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm kid-free until tomorrow afternoon and I'm not doing a durn thing until then. :-)

Quoting Peanutx3:

I am kid free for a few hours.
free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on May. 4, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to a family cook-out (I got 2  B sure to watch the Calories)! (Oh boy).

Maybe I'll worry about calories tomorrow.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on May. 4, 2013 at 12:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Well... just went to the range with the husband person... (before anyone says a damn thing... I don't trust people.. a few of the nicer ladies on here have shown me that it's not the guns that are dangerous, but the idiots who handle them)

Shot his glock 27... didn't hit anything but dirt. 

Shot his S&W M&P.....hit the target a few times.. even hit the orange.. go me.

Still can't shoot to save my life, but I like the S&W better. 

On a related note, my arms hurt and my head is ringing.. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)