CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Ok - the other random post got HUGE but a big part of that was posting of sweet peas and ABC's of various things in order to rank up.

I want to see how big one can get with true randomness and not excessive posting of sweet peas, memes, pictures, etc - the other one is still around for that. :-)

Am I alone in this?

Please post light hearted (or not) randomness, rants, complaints, brags - whatever strikes your fancy.
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (10361-10370):
talia-mom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Two more school banquets this week and an anniversary party this weekend.

Tomorrow is mucho stock making, bread dough and pie crust making, and salsa canning from the garden abundence.
punky3175
by Punky on May. 5, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! It does have a lot of replies and we always like having new (light hearted) input. No fighting or arguing. :-) just complete randomness - even angry vents as long as they aren't breaking CM TOS. :-)

Quoting RandRMomma:

Hi everyone! :-)
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Having an absolutely wonderful day. :)
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM
6 moms liked this
Took flowers and balloons to Matt's grave, his birthday is Tuesday, I washed my car and now we are headed to John's house for dinner.
RandRMomma
by Maya on May. 5, 2013 at 8:14 PM
That's good. We all need a way to vent at times.

Quoting punky3175:

Hi! It does have a lot of replies and we always like having new (light hearted) input. No fighting or arguing. :-) just complete randomness - even angry vents as long as they aren't breaking CM TOS. :-)

Quoting RandRMomma:

Hi everyone! :-)
katy_kay08
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!  My cousin just posted a picture of my aunt vacuuming the patio/backyard after a dust storm.  

RandRMomma
by Maya on May. 5, 2013 at 8:30 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't mean to be negative. But, I've noticed that many people if a certain political persuasion are very nasty in the way they communicate.

It may be me.

On a positive note, I finally got a TV for my living room! :-)
NWP
by guerrilla girl on May. 5, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I finished my grading! Whoa hoo!

Now I need to prep for my summer class:/

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

:) what a great weekend. 

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 6, 2013 at 1:13 AM
I'm trying to get some hens and chicks (succulents, not Rhode Island Reds) to take root on a rock in the flower bed and this big fat lizard keeps knocking them off so he can sun himself on the rock. I'm going to poison the little bastard if he kills my plant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)