Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Ok - the other random post got HUGE but a big part of that was posting of sweet peas and ABC's of various things in order to rank up.

I want to see how big one can get with true randomness and not excessive posting of sweet peas, memes, pictures, etc - the other one is still around for that. :-)

Am I alone in this?

Please post light hearted (or not) randomness, rants, complaints, brags - whatever strikes your fancy.
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (5301-5310):
punky3175
by Punky on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I was born at Darnell!

Sorry you're gonna have to drive so far for your son. TX is too damn big.

Quoting Sekirei:

Husband wants to save money.. but when we get to Ft Hood.. my happy ass will be driving an HOUR to go and see a developmental Ped for my son.. because Darnell is not equipped to handle an autistic child.

GO EFMP! you fucking rock

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Darnall just sucks period. For those with and without disabilities. We go to temple to scott and white for our son's developmental pediatrician. The initial wait period for him was long, because they don't have that many around here, you would think they would with this being a military area and the rates of those with autism are high within the military community.

Quoting Sekirei:

Husband wants to save money.. but when we get to Ft Hood.. my happy ass will be driving an HOUR to go and see a developmental Ped for my son.. because Darnell is not equipped to handle an autistic child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Rolo topped popcorn on deck, supernatural on the dvr...just waiting on Romney and Obama to wrap it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tanya93-
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I had my ultrasound at the Temple Scott and White because I was having a baby when I was old and they had better equipment than the one here.   Temple is a boring little town but it has a really nice theatre.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Darnall just sucks period. For those with and without disabilities. We go to temple to scott and white for our son's developmental pediatrician. The initial wait period for him was long, because they don't have that many around here, you would think they would with this being a military area and the rates of those with autism are high within the military community.

Quoting Sekirei:

tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:31 PM
It's insanely boring and I've never been to the theater. My grandma lives there. She likes it just fine, but I really only go there for my son's dr appts and to visit her.

Quoting Tanya93-:

I had my ultrasound at the Temple Scott and White because I was having a baby when I was old and they had better equipment than the one here.   Temple is a boring little town but it has a really nice theatre.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Quoting Sekirei:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tanya93-
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:35 PM

It is a really nice theatre for UIL competitions.   Top notch stage equipment.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

It's insanely boring and I've never been to the theater. My grandma lives there. She likes it just fine, but I really only go there for my son's dr appts and to visit her.

Quoting Tanya93-:

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Quoting Sekirei:

krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Me, too! I feel like I did my civic duty for the year by putting off the season premier to watch this. 

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Rolo topped popcorn on deck, supernatural on the dvr...just waiting on Romney and Obama to wrap it up.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Guess I better call and see how long the wait period is, huh? Damnit

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Quoting Sekirei:

tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Took us about eight months to get in with him. This was before he was diagnosed. I don't know if the wait times are shorter if they already have a diagnosis or if it's for all new patients. Now we see him every three months or sooner if we have to.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Quoting Sekirei:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Oh yeah, forgot...his name is dr hall. I think they have another dev ped or two. I'm not too sure about that.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Quoting Sekirei:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)