Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok - the other random post got HUGE but a big part of that was posting of sweet peas and ABC's of various things in order to rank up.

I want to see how big one can get with true randomness and not excessive posting of sweet peas, memes, pictures, etc - the other one is still around for that. :-)

Am I alone in this?

Please post light hearted (or not) randomness, rants, complaints, brags - whatever strikes your fancy.
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (5341-5350):
MyJaidonreturns
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this
A life free of fear of eternal damnation is the best thing I could have ever done for me and my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peanutx3
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM
4 moms liked this

Great day today.  My daughter's soccer team fought hard and came out ahead.  Elle finally got a goal.  I now have a sore throat from yelling so much.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this

new Iphone and pretty case to go with it!! LOL

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Well, I'm glad to see I missed this one social media site in my drunken state last night.  sheesh, what a mess...

~"So if ever a man should ask you for your business or your name, Tell him to go and f*ck himself, tell his friends to do the same.
Because a man who'd trade his liberty for a safe and dreamless sleep, Doesn't deserve the both of them, and neither shall he keep." ~

MyJaidonreturns
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
After 6 months of the good breast milk and nothing more, my DD had her first banana oatmeal breakfast this morning. She little eyes lit up like "Wow!! This is good stuff!". Happy that she wont need to nurse as much anymore, but sad that she is growing up and moving on, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Damn, I had to go back six pages to find this thing.

Anyway, I like that we have seasons. I'm trying to explain wind and cold to my toddler who finally seems to be appreciating more abstract things even though he doesn't have a vocabulary really and a favorite pastime already seems to be practicing his raspberries and spitting over the balcony railing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illegallyblonde
by Lawyerupbeeches on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Beautiful day outside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

It's actually chilly outside! So I am making chili. Seems appropriate.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I got off early today. 

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm making chili on Thusday, yum yum.

Quoting NWP:

It's actually chilly outside! So I am making chili. Seems appropriate.

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured