Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok - the other random post got HUGE but a big part of that was posting of sweet peas and ABC's of various things in order to rank up.

I want to see how big one can get with true randomness and not excessive posting of sweet peas, memes, pictures, etc - the other one is still around for that. :-)

Am I alone in this?

Please post light hearted (or not) randomness, rants, complaints, brags - whatever strikes your fancy.
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (8271-8280):
katy_kay08
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry you are going through this, but it sounds like moving away from a relationship with this man is for the best.   There will be someone who is ready and amazing, but you won't find him looking back waiting for this dude to catch up.   {{{hugs}}}

Quoting punky3175:

I hate feeling like I'm playing games. The guy I've been 'dating' since October has made NO effort to see me in the past month. We've seen each other 3 times. One of those was by accident and the other two were planned by me. As a result of this, my next 2 free weekends are now officially booked with other people. I asked our mutual friend if we should take bets on whether he makes any effort to see me or not. Neither of us think he will so no bets were made.

I understand he has a lot going on and I've been as understanding as I can be but it's becoming quite clear he's not ready to actually move on from his marriage. He likes spending time with his 'family' then going back to his own place. That was obvious when we talked on New Year's. I've been pulling away and shutting myself off pretty much since then. If I'm no where on his priority list, I'm not going to sit around waiting.

Our mutual friend is ready to call him an idiot for losing me.

And this is why I hate dating and all the crap that comes with it at my age.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm really enjoying my morning, especially that I don't have to get ready for work.

katy_kay08
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm getting ready to head out to another day of painting walls and scraping wallpaper.  I can say without any hestitation, I hate wallpaper.  Nothing dates a house faster than old wallpaper. As for removing it...UGH!  

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Been there, done that. No fun.

Quoting katy_kay08:

I'm getting ready to head out to another day of painting walls and scraping wallpaper.  I can say without any hestitation, I hate wallpaper.  Nothing dates a house faster than old wallpaper. As for removing it...UGH!  

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Peanutx3
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM

=/

punky3175
by Punky on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Garage?

Quoting Peanutx3:

=/

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I went to bed too late last night, thank goodness for a lazy day.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:53 AM

My cousin's going to come stay the night with me tonight, and we're going to go shopping, and enjoy some girl time.

Peanutx3
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Sigh yes.  LOL  As my friend said I am a total dork!

Quoting punky3175:

Garage?

Quoting Peanutx3:

=/

punky3175
by Punky on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:04 PM
It happens. So much going on and you get into routines and don't think about double checking stuff to make sure it's as you assume it's going to be. At least it's just a dent. :-)

Quoting Peanutx3:

Sigh yes.  LOL  As my friend said I am a total dork!

Quoting punky3175:

Garage?

Quoting Peanutx3:

=/

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured