Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok - the other random post got HUGE but a big part of that was posting of sweet peas and ABC's of various things in order to rank up.

I want to see how big one can get with true randomness and not excessive posting of sweet peas, memes, pictures, etc - the other one is still around for that. :-)

Am I alone in this?

Please post light hearted (or not) randomness, rants, complaints, brags - whatever strikes your fancy.
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (8411-8420):
katy_kay08
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL...the cat is meowing and scratching outside my son's door.  He keeps hitting the snooze alarm but he can't reach the cat.  ;) 

krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this

It rained yesterday. Rain is like a spiritual revelation in the desert, especially with the creosote bushes out behind my house. The smell is unlike any other; it's enough to make you weep in ecstasy. 

:) 

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I wondered over briefly to mc last night, and whoa.... even some of the women over here who lack intelligence can't even hold a candle to that kind of stupid.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Very nice

Quoting krysstizzle:

It rained yesterday. Rain is like a spiritual revelation in the desert, especially with the creosote bushes out behind my house. The smell is unlike any other; it's enough to make you weep in ecstasy. 

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:00 AM

We're going to go to the mall with my mom today and she's going to get Gavin a special stuffed animal from Build a bear workshop.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Today was such a fun day.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Gavin Got a St. Patricks day bear at Build a bear, and we got his bear a spiderman suit. He loves his bear.

katy_kay08
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm clearly overtired.  I read it as "Gavin got a St. Patrick's day beer"...and my first thought was when did build a bear start serving alcohol.  My second thought was "idiot, reread it".  

Quoting Euphoric:

Gavin Got a St. Patricks day bear at Build a bear, and we got his bear a spiderman suit. He loves his bear.

katy_kay08
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

here rain means it's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday, Saturday OR Sunday.  

During the summer though, nothing beats the smell of the fresh clean air after a surprise rain.  

Quoting krysstizzle:

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:07 AM

lol

Quoting katy_kay08:

I'm clearly overtired.  I read it as "Gavin got a St. Patrick's day beer"...and my first thought was when did build a bear start serving alcohol.  My second thought was "idiot, reread it".  

Quoting Euphoric:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured