Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Ok - the other random post got HUGE but a big part of that was posting of sweet peas and ABC's of various things in order to rank up.

I want to see how big one can get with true randomness and not excessive posting of sweet peas, memes, pictures, etc - the other one is still around for that. :-)

Am I alone in this?

Please post light hearted (or not) randomness, rants, complaints, brags - whatever strikes your fancy.
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (9261-9270):
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Don't call us 2 hours before the funeral and ask us to have the boys wear sky blue ties.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:52 PM

The new puppy is Not working out:( He barks and barks and whines and whines. He also seems to only be partially potty trained:( Not sure what we are going to do yet.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

:( I'm sorry to hear that.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

The new puppy is Not working out:( He barks and barks and whines and whines. He also seems to only be partially potty trained:( Not sure what we are going to do yet.

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:49 PM

How old is he? This is unfortunate:(

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Neon Washable Paint

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't start using the word lunch until almost middle school and I remember making a concious decision to start. Before that I think my family said dinner instead, as we had dinner then supper. At least I think that was the order. Anyway I was deciding what kind of accent I wanted to have at the time and evicted several of my mother's more British idioms as well as more than a few redneck ones I'd been using to irritate her.

Wow. Poor mom. I'm glad I have a son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Good morning ladies.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I'm ready to get this work day over and enjoy my day off tomorrow.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:33 AM

He's 5 months old, but we just got a Golden Retriever pup and he is only 3 1/2 months old. I just bit off more than I can chew and I feel terrible about it:(

Quoting NWP:

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I started reading my new book, so far so good.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Does he also bark through the night?

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

He's 5 months old, but we just got a Golden Retriever pup and he is only 3 1/2 months old. I just bit off more than I can chew and I feel terrible about it:(

Quoting NWP:

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)