Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What age would you let your daughter get acrylic nails?  Do you think there should be a min. age requirement?  If so what would it be?  

This evening while I was getting a pedicure a gentleman came into the nail salon with his young grand daughter and asked for a full set of nails for her.  She was possibly 7, could have been younger.  

Too young?  

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Replies (81-85):
LGAll65215
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2017 at 10:59 AM
My daughters never got them but my two twin granddaughters did. They had part time jobs and paid for them , just for Prom.
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Apr. 8, 2017 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

What's the deal with all these old posts being bumped {in this group and others}?

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Apr. 8, 2017 at 11:18 AM

I bumped last junes bra post to confirm it was an old story. 

Quoting Sisteract:

What's the deal with all these old posts being bumped {in this group and others}?

Element5
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2017 at 11:24 AM
I used to get mine done.. but I was working..every sat. I would pamper myself.. they were not long, no claws with pointy ends.. eww.. short enough to type. Beige or pale pink French.. missed it! My nails are so thin manicure would not last.

so I would say 18 19.. before in HS I think that would interfere with sports.
LGAll65215
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Good question.

Quoting Sisteract:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN