Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

George Zimmerman's bond is $1,000,000... Too high?

Posted by   + Show Post

Well, George has been given a $1,000,000 bail bond. What do you think ladies?

peeking

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Replies (151-160):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM
3 moms liked this

Zimmerman's attny would disagree. 

I do not understand your inability to grasp what constitutes self defense and to whom it applies. One can not follow, target, chase, confront and ultimately kill another and then hide behind self defense. If Zimmerman had followed the instructions given and stayed in his car, there would have been no altercation, scratch on Zimmerman's head or dead teen.

Debating does not apply to you because you lack the ability to discern fact from fiction. 

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Well IMO if any money is being wasted, it's being wasted on a case that is clearly self-defense.  It's very ironic how a case of SYG last yr. in FL was dismissed.  Didn't even get investigated really, when of ALL the cases in FL this one SHOULD OF went to trial & the man clearly should of been convicted & in prison right now.  It was the Garcia case.  Yet in this case, it was clearly self-defense.  I'm just glad I don't live in FL.  FL Justice System is a joke.  That reminds me I need to go donate more money so Z can get out of jail.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

100K, ooohhh I'm pretty sure the Z supporters will be donating more to have his bond met. 

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Mortiferouslatt:

Was there a stipulation that it be paid in full or can he get out with just a %? Idk if the laws/rules on bond differ from state to state.

10%- and evidently Zimmerman can not meet the bond at this point-

How much are you donating?  And maybe you should just write a letter to the judge and let him know how he's wasting the time and money of the good taxpayers of Florida, since you have already divined the truth of the situation and have declared Zimmerman innocent.

Who needs a steenkin' trial anyway?

romalove
by Roma on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Naturewoman4:

The part of what you are TRYING is argue none of it is fact.  There's NO evidence to any of that.  Yet, there IS evidence to that fact T punched Z first.  Then, continued to slam his head into the cement.  You say for me, that you don't want to 'argue' debate it anymore, well then you are saying you don't want to debate me.  That's what I've ask of you all here, to debate this, NOT bash/attack & do the name calling & racist thing.  It's funny how some have called me racist & ALL the posts that I have posted in a racist way, yet it's ALOT OF you here that do that.  What T did caused his own death.  As I've said over & over, that had T not of got on top of Z & slammed his head into the cement.  Then what happen wouldn't of happen.

I can see all your buddies are coming in now, to continue to out number me & attack me.  Is that the ONLY way you all can debate this?  I can't believe you all NEED ONE ANOTHER to debate just 1 person ME.  As I offered already, IF anyone wants to continue to debate this, I welcome a pm.  Because, I'm not going to be outnumbered & attacked.  I know that's what ALL of you want though.  So, do any of you have the courage & guts to debate me one-on-one?  Then, PM me.  I will await your messege.  Otherwise, it shows me that none of you have the courage to do so. 

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Look instead of having this a bash-feast, why not just stick to debating?  The polls are Rasmussen Reports, I've posted it several times already.  Although, I know most ppl will dismissed it, but it's there.  It's what Americans are saying.  What goes behind my eyes, well I believe it's the truth.  I can say the same about those that believe in Z's guilt as well.  It works both way, Roma.  I can ALSO see in those eyes of ppl that believe he's guilty.  I'm just thankful that MOST of Americans are just going by the facts/evidence/EYE witnesses in this case & will continue to do so.  More & more Americans ARE believing in his innocence, the others are undecided & a VERY small numbers of his guilt.  What's even more positive is that fact ONLY 47% of Blacks believe he's guilty. 

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I never get upset with ppl that says things like what you have.  Because, I know it's just your frustration & anger speaking.  I'm blind & sick huh?  Care to tell me why you feel that way?  just curious...Because, I'm just voicing my opinion on this case, just as you & many others are here.  I don't feel the need to attack anyone though just because we don't agree.  Don't you believe in Freedom of Speech?  Freedom to express a person's opinions on things?  OR does EVERYONE have to agree EXACTLY like the way alot of ppl here on CM do?  What do you have to say about the most recent polls stating that 40% (up 25%) NOW feel it WAS self-defense, 36% undecided, & NOW ONLY 25% Adults believe he's guilty (down from 33%). AND ONLY 47% Blacks feel he's guilty.  I know you're going to say F...polls, but they DO say something.

Quoting Erimar23:

Quoting Naturewoman4:you are a very blind sick woman who needs help

I guess because I feel Z is be unjustly convicted in the eyes of SOME group of ppl & the Media as well.  There has been LIES right from the start in the Media.  IF this case was on the up & up, and the TRUTH was told and not painted the way it has been, then perhaps I wouldn't be donating.  There are alot of causes I agree, & can't do them all.  But, the fact that I am passionate enough to a cause that I beleive in, then I feel it's the right thing to do.  Aparently, I'm not alone in this.  But, even if I wasn't, I would still how true to how I feel.

Quoting MomofNikki2010:

Why are you son invested in this case to donate money to it? There are so many other cases much more worthy. How sad.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Trust me the donations will keep coming in :)  Sorry, but I believe when a person is 'innocent' then it's great this Country recognizes it.  When the polls now show that 40% believe he's acted in Self-Defense, that's quite a bit of supporters.  Supporters, like myself that are donating for his defense.  Then there's 36% that are undecided.  That ONLY leaves 24% that feels he's guilty.  As more & more evidence comes in, more & more ppl are believing it was self-defense.  What's even more of a pleasant surprised, is that ONLY 47% believes he's guilty.  To me, that says ALOT.

Quoting joyfree:

I'm hoping that he stays in the slammer, but I'm sure he's still getting oodles of money from his beloved suckers---oops! I mean supporters!slapping forehead

But after a short Google search, I can't find a supporters' website. Hmmmm? What WILL they do now?

What is the source for your poll?

And the poll aside, lots of people believe all kinds of crap that has no bearing on reality.

You continue to show your true colors, what is going on behind your eyes, and we all can see it, even if you can't.

Your poll is old, and it doesn't mean anything to me.

I think it's interesting that you find it a "positive" if people think Zimmerman is innocent.

At the end of the day (and no, don't bother to argue this with me) there is a dead teenager who did nothing more than walk in an unfamiliar neighborhood at dusk in the rain wearing a hoodie and his own black skin, and caught the attention of a paranoid self-important man with a gun.  The boy ended up dead.

Perhaps I'm seeing why you are so sympathetic to George Zimmerman.  You share his paranoia.

Anything I have to say to you I say to you, one on one, and I need no one else to help me.  LOL at the very idea that I would call for backup!!!

What is there to debate?  You believe George Zimmerman's story.  Heck, you don't even think he should have been charged, the state of Florida should have taken his word for it that it was self defense when he shot to death an unarmed teenager.

I don't PM people and meet behind the supermarket for a fight.  Not my style.

Anything to say to me?  You can say it here, one on one. 

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Introduction of race, yet again.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

If the Judge believe all this, then WHY release him?  Z had a monitoring system on his ankle, how would he flee?  I just dont buy it, I don't buy the fact that Z would flee.  His case IS VERY STRONG, why flee?  Unless, he feels that he will be convicted injustly like how O.J. was set free from killing 2 ppl.  In O.J.'s case there were 12 black ppl on the Juror.  How is that fair?  2 Asians & 1 White.  Maybe, Z is afraid that will be the case once again.

Quoting katy_kay08:

Not seeing that the judge believed that Zimmerman was honest.  

Lester said that Zimmerman "flaunted the system," by misleading the court about how much cash he and his wife had in bank accounts.

Zimmerman was out on $150,000 bond when the ruse was discovered by prosecutors. He had been charged in April with second-degree murder for killing the unarmed 17-year-old in February.

Zimmerman quickly created a website through which supporters could donate money to go toward his defense fund. Lester said it was easy to conclude that Zimmerman was going to use the money raised through the website to flee.

"It is entirely reasonable for this court to find that, but for the requirement that he be placed on electronic monitoring, the defendant and his wife would have fled the United States with at least $130,000 of other people's money," Lester wrote.

"The defendant also neglected to disclose that he had a valid second passport in his safe deposit box. Notably, together with the passport, the money only had to be hidden for a short time for him to leave the country if the defendant made a quick decision to flee," the judge wrote.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-judge-sets-bond-million/story?id=16715647

Della529
by Matlock on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

The photos only prove there was an altercation.  What they DO NOT prove is that GZ was beaten in the manner you and others would like to believe.  They also DO NOT prove who started the altercation - which is where that timeline in GZ's call to police comes in, as does the girl friend's testimony.  As to those eyewitnesses, how many have changed their statements?

What do you mean "IF...ALL the evidence isn't in"?  I've told you repeatedly, all along that not all of the evidence has been made public and it's still not.

You have ignored a lot of the refutations and seem to continue to rely on months old information, not to mention your choice of sources when it comes to what you claim is "evidence" or "facts". 

Honestly, since you claim to have been a juror on a case in your area, I'd be interested in seeing if a mistrial would be declared in that case simply because of your inability toward objectivity with the GZ/TM case.  Better hope that Judge never finds your words on this board.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Well the pics., EYE witnesses have been released and are in the hands of the court.  Why would the Statements of the EYE witnesses that have stated the same thing over & over, then released isn't considered evidence?  Also, IF you are now stating that ALL the evidence isn't in, then why would you all here say he's guilty then?  When in reality you don't know that for a fact he isn't. 

Quoting Della529:

How is that possible when not all of the evidence has been released nor have we actually heard witness testimony in court?

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Look instead of having this a bash-feast, why not just stick to debating?  The polls are Rasmussen Reports, I've posted it several times already.  Although, I know most ppl will dismissed it, but it's there.  It's what Americans are saying.  What goes behind my eyes, well I believe it's the truth.  I can say the same about those that believe in Z's guilt as well.  It works both way, Roma.  I can ALSO see in those eyes of ppl that believe he's guilty.  I'm just thankful that MOST of Americans are just going by the facts/evidence/EYE witnesses in this case & will continue to do so.  More & more Americans ARE believing in his innocence, the others are undecided & a VERY small numbers of his guilt.  What's even more positive is that fact ONLY 47% of Blacks believe he's guilty. 

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I never get upset with ppl that says things like what you have.  Because, I know it's just your frustration & anger speaking.  I'm blind & sick huh?  Care to tell me why you feel that way?  just curious...Because, I'm just voicing my opinion on this case, just as you & many others are here.  I don't feel the need to attack anyone though just because we don't agree.  Don't you believe in Freedom of Speech?  Freedom to express a person's opinions on things?  OR does EVERYONE have to agree EXACTLY like the way alot of ppl here on CM do?  What do you have to say about the most recent polls stating that 40% (up 25%) NOW feel it WAS self-defense, 36% undecided, & NOW ONLY 25% Adults believe he's guilty (down from 33%). AND ONLY 47% Blacks feel he's guilty.  I know you're going to say F...polls, but they DO say something.

Quoting Erimar23:

I guess because I feel Z is be unjustly convicted in the eyes of SOME group of ppl & the Media as well.  There has been LIES right from the start in the Media.  IF this case was on the up & up, and the TRUTH was told and not painted the way it has been, then perhaps I wouldn't be donating.  There are alot of causes I agree, & can't do them all.  But, the fact that I am passionate enough to a cause that I beleive in, then I feel it's the right thing to do.  Aparently, I'm not alone in this.  But, even if I wasn't, I would still how true to how I feel.

Quoting MomofNikki2010:

Why are you son invested in this case to donate money to it? There are so many other cases much more worthy. How sad.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Trust me the donations will keep coming in :)  Sorry, but I believe when a person is 'innocent' then it's great this Country recognizes it.  When the polls now show that 40% believe he's acted in Self-Defense, that's quite a bit of supporters.  Supporters, like myself that are donating for his defense.  Then there's 36% that are undecided.  That ONLY leaves 24% that feels he's guilty.  As more & more evidence comes in, more & more ppl are believing it was self-defense.  What's even more of a pleasant surprised, is that ONLY 47% believes he's guilty.  To me, that says ALOT.

Quoting joyfree:

I'm hoping that he stays in the slammer, but I'm sure he's still getting oodles of money from his beloved suckers---oops! I mean supporters!slapping forehead

But after a short Google search, I can't find a supporters' website. Hmmmm? What WILL they do now?

And the poll aside, lots of people believe all kinds of crap that has no bearing on reality.

You continue to show your true colors, what is going on behind your eyes, and we all can see it, even if you can't.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

The timeline, the interactive map and Zimmerman's own words: Are you following him? Z: Yeah. The a-holes always get away and Z's refusal to tell the 911 operator where he was and instead asking the dispatcher to have the officers call his cell phone- ALL are clear indicators that Z did not and never had any intention of returning to his car and let the real police handle the situation that he manufactured.

Everything Zimmerman did beyond calling 911 was WRONG. Even calling 911 was a waste of money as Trayvon did not commit any crime that night.

NW4 does not have the capacity to look at various pieces of information and solve the puzzle- she clearly does not have the ability to spot a red herring.

Quoting 1Giovanni:

The thing is even if T did confront him, that would be normal  male teen. My son would had ask "what the hell are you following me ass hole." Then he would probably start walking away, if he felt threaten at all he would probably protect himself. We don't know if Z did something that made T think he had to protect himself, if he even hit Z first, I don't think there is enough evidence to say that T strike first.

My son is a hot head, and very verble. Good kid, but don't take crap from people. To him he would think Z was up to NO good. 

Who was the Teen and who was the so called adult.?T was acting like a normal Teen. Z was acting like a young teen. No matter how you twist things, Z was the adult and he should had acting like one. He should had walked his ass right back to that vehicle and drove away. I know you said he was, but the evidence I have read he was following T. Nope he wasn't leaving.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Well No. 1, I would hope & the common sense my son would have is to NOT go back to confront such a scary ass man.  T (if he had common sense) would of been able to make it back in time, inside the comfort of where he was staying.  No. 2, that if it was not avoided, then not of punched a scary ass man to the ground to begin with.  Just say what you need to say, cuss the man out, whatever.  But, what I believe is once you start a fight, anything can happen.  Maybe, that's why we tell our sons to walk away. 

So, however why it happen.  Which it's Z's word against unfor. no one's else word, why couldn't T just leave it at "why are you following me"......then, Z say "what are you doing around here"....then, T just say something like "what the F...does it matter to you, who are you?".....OR just say I live around here, & that's the end of it.  But, NO he had to start the fight, that ended his own life.  So, maybe we need to teach our kids to walk away from a fight...because, unfort. ppl & kids now days DO HAVE WEAPONS.  In the old days, kids/men use to fight with their fist only.  But, NOT banging someone's head into the cement constantly that may cause SOME pretty serious injuries or death.  That's where I feel T crossed the line with his anger and paid the price. 

Quoting momtoscott:

I am afraid of the end results if it is judged that Zimmerman's murder of this kid was self defense because I am the mother of a teenage boy.  I don't want some paranoid asshole cop wannabe with a short fuse and a gun deciding that my kid is walking through the wrong neighborhood at 7:00 in the evening.  Ooh, a threat, he doesn't want to tell a stranger his name and address:  Boom!  Bye bye my kid. 

I'm not going to argue the case or percentages with you, but I think it might be safe to say that about 95% of the posters here think you are 100% crazy with regard to this. 

The bail was too low IMO.   

Quoting Naturewoman4:

If any of you are disgusted, it's because you are afraid of the truth.  You're afraid of the end results.  You don't want to hear HOW many ppl that feel it was self-defense.  I wonder why?  Also, the fact that T's own dad said it wasn't his son's screams.  A father would know his own son's screams.  That statement the Courts have now.  Therefore, IF it goes to Trial (which I don't believe it will) the Jurors will see/hear all this evidence.  IF I have any grip of the parents, it's because I partly blame them.  For the poor parenting job they did.  The father wanted to be more of a 'friend' to T then be his father.  That to me is sad & disgusting....I'm sure both parents will have alot of guilt the rest of their lives. 

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

Oh please.  What an amazing selective memory you have.

We have debated.  Your inability to deal with the facts of the case, and leave your own suppositions out is why I'm done debating you.  

Your continued vilification of a dead teen, and his family, is why I don't read your responses anymore. Disgusting.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Why?  What are you afraid of?  Afraid I just might be right?  Why don't you just debate me.  That's what I don't understand from all your Trayvon supporters.  You have to just resort to bashing, name calling & attacks.  It shows me alot, that you CAN'T debate me in the facts/evidence/EYE witnesses in this case.  Ppl that resort to these attacks do so, because that's all they can do.  Very interesting!

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

I can't even read her posts at this point.  Ugh!

Quoting jewels5525:

Uh-oh, Nature, better get on that.....

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Mortiferouslatt:

Was there a stipulation that it be paid in full or can he get out with just a %? Idk if the laws/rules on bond differ from state to state.

10%- and evidently Zimmerman can not meet the bond at this point-

Della529
by Matlock on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh dear.

No ONE here is "afraid" to "debate" you because, to put it kindly, there is nothing to debate.  What would be the point of "debating" you in a post or in a PM - all you will write is the same repetitive comments you've written in every single post regarding this subject/case.

"I can't believe you all NEED ONE ANOTHER to debate just 1 person ME." and this, "Otherwise, it shows me that none of you have the courage to do so." provides a great deal of insight into your personality and mentality - it's no wonder then why you feel such an inter-connection and assimilation with GZ.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

The part of what you are TRYING is argue none of it is fact.  There's NO evidence to any of that.  Yet, there IS evidence to that fact T punched Z first.  Then, continued to slam his head into the cement.  You say for me, that you don't want to 'argue' debate it anymore, well then you are saying you don't want to debate me.  That's what I've ask of you all here, to debate this, NOT bash/attack & do the name calling & racist thing.  It's funny how some have called me racist & ALL the posts that I have posted in a racist way, yet it's ALOT OF you here that do that.  What T did caused his own death.  As I've said over & over, that had T not of got on top of Z & slammed his head into the cement.  Then what happen wouldn't of happen.

I can see all your buddies are coming in now, to continue to out number me & attack me.  Is that the ONLY way you all can debate this?  I can't believe you all NEED ONE ANOTHER to debate just 1 person ME.  As I offered already, IF anyone wants to continue to debate this, I welcome a pm.  Because, I'm not going to be outnumbered & attacked.  I know that's what ALL of you want though.  So, do any of you have the courage & guts to debate me one-on-one?  Then, PM me.  I will await your messege.  Otherwise, it shows me that none of you have the courage to do so. 

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting Erimar23:

Quoting MomofNikki2010:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting joyfree:

Your poll is old, and it doesn't mean anything to me.

I think it's interesting that you find it a "positive" if people think Zimmerman is innocent.

At the end of the day (and no, don't bother to argue this with me) there is a dead teenager who did nothing more than walk in an unfamiliar neighborhood at dusk in the rain wearing a hoodie and his own black skin, and caught the attention of a paranoid self-important man with a gun.  The boy ended up dead.

katy_kay08
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/05/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html

Quote:

But an even bigger challenge is finding a bail bond company that will work with the family on the requirement of $1 million in collateral, defense attorney Mark O'Mara said later Thursday. The family does "not have anywhere near" the collateral amount, according to the attorney.

"We are encouraged we can work this out," O'Mara said in a statement.

Donations to Zimmerman's legal defense fund have dropped significantly while Zimmerman has been jailed, O'Mara said.

"Supporters have told us they were concerned that the court would set such a high bond that getting George out of jail could risk wiping out the entire defense account. It appears that they were right. However, George needs an aggressive defense and to help with that he also needs to be out of jail with his wife and family assisting his legal team."

he fund has a $211,000 balance, but has $40,000 in payables for defense expenses.

"Paying bond and scheduled expenses would effectively wipe out the existing balance," O'Mara said.

Della529
by Matlock on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM
2 moms liked this

You came to the same conclusion I have.  After the recent bond hearing, I found and read most of the cases and laws he cited in his ruling (I might have made a pretty good attorney had I continued, lol).

Judge Lester is, by all accounts (from prosecutors and defense attorneys), a fair and impartial judge.  He listens to both sides, reviews the laws, precedents, testimony, etc. before he makes a ruling.

Some, ahem, will try to twist him into being a politico (read some of the comments in online news reports), but they are entirely unaware and simply attempting to turn this case into one of those wherein the "judge" is "out to get GZ" because GZ lied to him (the judge).  GZ and his family, whether directly or by omission, lied to the PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF FL who are represented by our officials.  Those same people, those doing the twist, are the very ones that continually bring up "riots", the NBPP, A. Sharpton, etc.

It's ridiculous.

Quoting katy_kay08:

Interesting read Della.  What I'm getting is that the judge believed there were grounds to hold him without bail but because of precedent he was required to comply, albeit reluctantly, with the appellant court's previous rulings.  

Della529
by Matlock on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Sure he is, now.  He has a cash-cow if he plays his PR campaign correctly.  This case could earn him a gross of well over $2mil, and a lot of free advertising.  Not to mention an offer in the future of being a talking-head on a national syndicate.

Quoting katy_kay08:

From something else I read earlier it sounds like O'Mara is already getting paid now that he is aware of the money.  

Quoting Della529:

I believe O'Mara is hoping for more money to funnel in so he is paid his standard rate/hour.  While he's been an attorney in FL for quite a while, I still believe he's out of his element with this case.  After watching him in action at the second bail hearing, I think he will attempt to manipulate the court with more twists and turns than a switch-back road.  He's already using the court system as a PR method.

I'm friends with a few bonds-people here and they say they wouldn't touch this bond without full collateral.  Although, I should add that some more shady bonds-people would negotiate the cash percentage just to make a buck - they would be willing to take the risk.

Quoting katy_kay08:

I don't know, maybe this is just another ploy to get people to pay his legal fees or maybe the bondsman have deemed him to be too high a risk.  

Although, he does seem to be out of his element.  

Quoting Della529:

I wonder just how knowledgeable O'Mara is when it comes to bail and bonds-people.

Here's one right across the street from the Seminole County Jail in Sanford which claims to provide "NO COLLATERAL BONDS" regardless of the charge(s).  http://www.nocollateralbailbondsman.com/index.html

Quoting katy_kay08:

Another interesting bit.  

"He's not getting out of jail right now," O'Mara told NBC on Thursday, adding that his family does not have enough collateral to support a million-dollar bond. 

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/05/12579030-florida-judge-sets-bond-at-1-million-for-george-zimmerman?lite

While he may have the cash it doesn't look there is enough assets to get a bondsman to post the balance.  

Della529
by Matlock on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, there it goes.  Thanks for posting this, KK.

Quoting katy_kay08:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/05/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html

Quote:

But an even bigger challenge is finding a bail bond company that will work with the family on the requirement of $1 million in collateral, defense attorney Mark O'Mara said later Thursday. The family does "not have anywhere near" the collateral amount, according to the attorney.

"We are encouraged we can work this out," O'Mara said in a statement.

Donations to Zimmerman's legal defense fund have dropped significantly while Zimmerman has been jailed, O'Mara said.

"Supporters have told us they were concerned that the court would set such a high bond that getting George out of jail could risk wiping out the entire defense account. It appears that they were right. However, George needs an aggressive defense and to help with that he also needs to be out of jail with his wife and family assisting his legal team."

he fund has a $211,000 balance, but has $40,000 in payables for defense expenses.

"Paying bond and scheduled expenses would effectively wipe out the existing balance," O'Mara said.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)