Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I give money to promote and support the homosexual lifestyle, does this mean I hate Christians?

Posted by   + Show Post

With all this Chick-fil-A stuff going on, I thought this was an appropriate question.....

"When someone gives money to an organization that promotes the homosexual lifestyle, does that mean they hate Christians? 

"When someone gives money to a Christian or NON-Christian organization that strengthens and supports the traditional marriage lifestyle, does that mean they hate homosexuals? 

Edit 7-5-12:  These are rather polar questions which means they can be answered with a simple 'Yes' , 'No', Sometimes.

7-5-12: Note: Civil Rights nor Politics are mentioned because it is irrelevant in this case and not a part of the equation.

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Replies (401-407):
LadyByrdNest
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Quoting Friday:

Well as soon as I get off the I- pad, consider it copied,
LadyByrdNest
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Quoting Friday:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Friday:

Fair enough as well. BTW is that a new font? I really like it but am Ipadding right now.

No, it's the Comic Sans MS, bolded. I've used it for awhile.

OMGosh.....this is the strangest thing....OK...I'm on my computer now. But earlier I was on my I-Pad...on my I-Pad your replies are in a font that is very scriptive and fancy, but on my computer it comes across as the regular Comic Sans....what's up with that??? lol!!! You were probably thinking.."What the heck is she finding so interesting about this font?"

Elkamelka
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

Well being that you already agreed with me that A. Cooper (according to his own statement) did in fact feel pressured and distressed therefore forced to silence the nay-Sayers, calling a "Draw" on all the other issues seems fair enough.

Ha...I had an idea you would call winner on at least a portion of this!!

I am looking for articles based on what you said about the LGBT community forcing celebrities to come out.  I find it interesting.  So far, not a lot out there.  If I find something worth posting, whether it be that they do or don't, I will post.  Look for it hopefully soon! 

LadyByrdNest
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Quoting Elkamelka:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

Well being that you already agreed with me that A. Cooper (according to his own statement) did in fact feel pressured and distressed therefore forced to silence the nay-Sayers, calling a "Draw" on all the other issues seems fair enough.

Ha...I had an idea you would call winner on at least a portion of this!! It was not I who suggested it was a case of 'Win, Lose, or Draw' in the first place. I simply responded and stayed within the same vein as your comment.

I am looking for articles based on what you said about the LGBT community forcing celebrities to come out.  I find it interesting.  So far, not a lot out there.  If I find something worth posting, whether it be that they do or don't, I will post.  Look for it hopefully soon!  I'm only aware of this particular case with Anderson Cooper and can't speak for any other celebrities who may have experienced this type of pressure from the LGBT community. 

Elkamelka
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

Ha...I had an idea you would call winner on at least a portion of this!! It was not I who suggested it was a case of 'Win, Lose, or Draw' in the first place. I simply responded and stayed within the same vein as your comment.

I am looking for articles based on what you said about the LGBT community forcing celebrities to come out.  I find it interesting.  So far, not a lot out there.  If I find something worth posting, whether it be that they do or don't, I will post.  Look for it hopefully soon!  I'm only aware of this particular case with Anderson Cooper and can't speak for any other celebrities who may have experienced this type of pressure from the LGBT community. 

This part, where you told you me you made your point so very well.  Let's not pretend you didn't consider this a win.  Semantics I guess.

The only point I wanted to make, and I did so very well when I shared his very own words, is that he was distressed and pressured into coming out to the world and general public due to the pressure of those who did not have respect for his personal/private life....those who were supposedly his strongest supporters period!

LadyByrdNest
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Quoting Elkamelka:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

This part, where you told you me you made your point so very well.  Let's not pretend you didn't consider this a win.  Semantics I guess.

Not at any moment, as I was typing my response, did the thought of "winning" ever enter my mind. If it had, I would have stated so. I had proved the point I wanted to prove, nothing more. Again, it was not I that made this into a "Win, Lose or Draw" issue. 

Elkamelka
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Elkamelka:

Not at any moment, as I was typing my response, did the thought of "winning" ever enter my mind. If it had, I would have written stated so. I had proved the point I wanted to prove, nothing more. Again, it was not I that made this into a "Win, Lose or Draw" issue. 

If you say so...I have no choice but to take you at your word.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)