Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diamond-encrusted contact lenses Shekar Eye Research Center has developed a line of La SER Eye Jewelry.  The company makes contact lenses with gold and diamonds embedded around the irises of your eyes
All photos: Splash/All Over Press diamond

Diamond-encrusted contact lenses

Shekar Eye Research Center has developed a line of La SER Eye Jewelry. The company makes contact lenses with gold and diamonds embedded around the irises of your eyes 
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Replies (41-50):
lga1965
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM

i wouldn't want to see them in anyone's eyes either. Creepy. I bet they are really expensive. They should take the money and give it to charity instead of putting bling in their eyes. Sick.

stormcris
by Christy on Jul. 17, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Perhaps

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

I think the fashion industry is meaning to lean more and more towards the world looking like freaks.

Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears.
Louis D. Brandeis
stormcris
by Christy on Jul. 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

For some reason these contacts remind me of braces.

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM

no, but I wouldn't want to wear ANY contact lenses. I like my glasses and have no desire to stck myself in the eye with anything. 

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Why are gold teeth bad?

Quoting GOBryan:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's as bad as gold teeth. 

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Asinine.

No, I would not wear one.

andiemomo3
by Andie on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM
That makes my eye hurt just looking at it. And I've worn contact lenses since 7th grade.
andiemomo3
by Andie on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Oooh, random thought about the world dressing more like freaks. I just flipped in my head to "the Capitol" in the Hunger Games and how they all dressed so freaky.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I did a pro-shoot and her face was done in candy. That was weird.

Quoting stormcris:

Perhaps

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

I think the fashion industry is meaning to lean more and more towards the world looking like freaks.

GOBryan
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Unattractive. Nothing nicer than a pair of white teeth. 

Quoting EireLass:

Why are gold teeth bad?

Quoting GOBryan:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's as bad as gold teeth. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured