Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Let's talk politics! Join us on Election 2012 Talk & Debate!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

votingWho are you voting for? What are your thoughts on Obamacare? Are you watching the debates?

Vent and share your ideas with us on Election 2012 Talk & Debate!

Join us on the Election 2012 Talk & Debate group!
Election 2012 Talk & Debate

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosiemendo
Prayers are needed.....
Today at 7:27 AM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:21 AM

I will join in the debate, but I must say at this point I'm not sure what I'm going to do at the polls.

momof31995
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this
I will vote Ron Paul Its time for a real change!
duets
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I will not be voting for Obama, since he hasn't fulfilled his promises to America!  I will not be voting for Romney, he is too rich for my blood & wants the middle class to pay more in taxes, while he hides his millions in banks overseas.   Independent is sounding really good to me @ this point.

OBama care has given the green light to health insurance Co's to monopolize the healthcare of American's, such as ...United Healthcare, as example.  It's all about money for them, it's all about wearing the patient out...needing a referral for everything, in hopes the patient will either get tired, give up, or just go away!!!  While the insurance co's continue to say the patient comes first, .....NO, it's the bill fold for them that comes first!!!!  So, if this is what Obama care is about, making the insurance co's richer; while the patient is not being cared for until it's too late?  Pftttt, it's all a bunch of hoopla, & we all are sailing down a dangerous river, jmho.

lga1965
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM
3 moms liked this

I will vote for Obama again. :-)  I would like to debate at the Election 2012 board but a couple of conservatives got me kicked out. LOL. That's okay!

I am a middle of the road Democrat and have nothing else to add,obviously.The ladies there won't miss me.

Everyone have fun!

BannerElkHogans
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm voting for neither 1 of them! an the  VP should be Chris Kristies , Obamacare is unconstitutional-because the Government cannot make you buy any product for any reason,therefore the Government is WRONG!

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I think who Romney picks for VP will be an indication of what their in-house polling will show. If he picks Portman or Pawlenty; Romney will feel he is ahead in the polls (safe picks), close polling will produce Rubio or Jensal, a little bit behind; expect Christie, Ryan, Haley or even Ayotte if it's a few points behind. If Ronmey is way behind, Palin, Petraeus
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM
A wildcard would be Rice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM

ggzhttp://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/16954822/Lets_talk_politics_Join_us_on_Election_2012_Talk_Debatehv

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM

BUMP!

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting survivorinohio:

ggzhttp://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/16954822/Lets_talk_politics_Join_us_on_Election_2012_Talk_Debatehv

The 3 yr old did this.  Nice huh?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)