Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S FIRST AND PROBABLY ONLY INTERVIEW AND 2ND APOLOGY! UPDATED!!

Posted by   + Show Post

As I said ealier Zimmerman's first interview was with FOX'S Sean Hannity. In it he "apologize" to the Fulton/Martin Family AGAIN.

Yahoo news Link on the Lookout is:news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/first=interview-george-zimmerman-says-prays-trayvon-martin-015122914.html-esi=html. Free1 please.  And questions not really answered!  THOUGHTS?UPDATE: 3:29 AM MY TIME,OBVIOULSY WE AREN'T PRIVY TO THE WHOLE INTERVIEW,BUT WHAT I READ, ZIMMERMAN IS AT IT AGAIN. HE SAID THAT HE WASN'T FOLLOWING MARTIN,ON THE INFAMOUS NON EMERGENCY CALL,BTW, NOT THE SPECIAL # FOR NWV,THE LIASION HE WAS APPOINTED TO BE HAS,HE CLEARLY STATES HE WAS FOLLOWING HIM. THE TIMELINE DOESN'T ALLOW FOR HIS EMBELISHMENTS SUCH AS TRAYVON CIRCLING HIS CAR,OR HIM LOOKING UP AND (IN THE BEST BATMAN OF THE 70S SOUND EFFECTS) BLAM, TRAYVON WAS THERE FIGHT INSUES. BUT SEVERAL PEOPLE,WITNESSES HAVE MENTIOED AN ARGUEMENT,ONE HE CAN'T ACKNOWLEAGE BECAUSE HE WAS "BLINDSIDED" AND WAS IMMEDIATELY IN DANGER OF LOST OF LIFE. TRAYVON COVERED AT ONE TIME HIS NOSE AND MOUTH WITH EITHER HAND AND HE "SWEARS "HE WAS SCREAMING,WHERE WAS THE ARGUEMENT?

ALSO,THERE ARE TWO MINUTES LEFT TO HIS CALL WHERE HE NEVER MENTIONED THE "DANAGER HE WAS IN. HE ALLEGES HE LEFT THE SAFETY OF HIS CAR TO FIND A STREET NAME, AND AGAIN THE JOKER,WHAM,TRAYVON. WELL GOOD FRIEND TAAFFE SAID TRAYVON WAS NEAR HIS HOME,NHV -SLASH HERO DIDN'T KNOW THE STREETS WHERE HE POINTED OUT TO THE "COP" DRIVING TO THE RE-ENACTMENT?

AND,WHATEVER THE TIMELINE YOU BELIEVE,THERE WAS A MINUTE OF THE ALLEGED LIFE AND DEATH STRUGGLE BEFORE ZIMMERMAN, OVERWHELMED SHOT THE UNARMED TEEN HE WAS HEAVIER AND STRONGER THEN

LASTLY HIS NEPHEWS EQUAL SABRINA AND TRACY'S DEAD SON,OKAY! BUT HE HEEDED THE DISPATCHER AND FELT IN DANAGER,FEARED THE TEEN SO,WHY LEAVE YOUR SAFE, SYG CAR,WHEN YOU TOLD THE DISPATCH YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE KID WAS, TO LOOK FOR A STREET SIGN? WHY TAKE THE GUN IF SAID THUG RAN, WHEN YOU CALLED THE COPS? WHY NOT SEND THE THUG RUNNING BY SAYING I HAVE A GUN? HE COULD SCREAM RIGHT?

UPDATED: MAYBE THE WHOLE 8 MINUTE INTERVIEW,FOR SAM!

UPDATED 7/20/12 9:45 AM

REPORTEDLY GEORGE ZIMMERMAN BALKS AT A INTERVIEW WITH ABC. AND NOT SURPRISING HIS HANNITY INTERVIEW HAS POTENICAL TO BACKFIRE! *EVERYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW*

The only way Evil can triumph is for good women to do nothing!

*REAL TALK*

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Camui Gackt.. 

older interview scene...I think his birthday one a few years ago

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Oh CUTE!

Who is that?

Quoting Sekirei:

better? :)

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

DAMN YOU WOMAN!

Quoting Sekirei:

that's all I got for this one

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Me Likey

Quoting Sekirei:

Camui Gackt.. 

older interview scene...I think his birthday one a few years ago

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Oh CUTE!

Who is that?

Quoting Sekirei:

better? :)

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

DAMN YOU WOMAN!

Quoting Sekirei:

that's all I got for this one

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joyfree
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:19 AM
2 moms liked this

George Zimmerman is lying sack of---

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:36 AM
See my response on other thread

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I just...

I'm at a loss...

I truly don't understand how someone can that. Unless you're a heartless sociopath who doesn't care that you killed someone. Because honestly only a sociopath would say some shit like that

Quoting shannonnigans:

You kept it in? Wow, you are good. Mine came out. Sorry if TMI.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

- - -

When asked if he would do anything differently in hindsight, Zimmerman said no. "I feel that it was all God's plan and for me to second-guess or judge it..." he said, trailing off.

- - -

I just threw up in my mouth.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:56 AM

BUMP! BUMP FOR UPDATE!

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:57 AM

BUMP!

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Quoting free1:

In first interview, George Zimmerman says he's sorry and he prays for Trayvon Martin's family

By Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo! News | The Lookout - 1 hr 37 mins ago 

•  

George Zimmerman told Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity that he prays for the family of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, whom Zimmerman shot and killed during a confrontation in February.

I don't believe that GEORGE in his apparent situation,or world (the one HE created) whose every call and statement from him, can support that he is sorry for that family. He has consistently put HIMSELF FIRST! He per his attorney was hoping for MORE donations. The nice guy roll to the end. This statement via his nephews was once again ABOUT poor Zimmerman, his future children, I wonder how many chumps will fail for him.

"I would tell them that again, I'm sorry. My wife and I don't have any children," Zimmerman told Hannity. "I love my children even though they aren't born yet, and I am sorry that they buried their child. I can't imagine what it must feel like, and I pray for them daily."

I pray he nor "shelly"  don't reproduce, 25 to life would do nicely.

It is the first public interview Zimmerman has given since the deadly confrontation with Martin on Feb. 26, 2012. Zimmerman reportedly agreed to the interview because his attorney says he hopes it will result in donations to his client's defense fund

EXACTLY, exactly, EXACTLY!!!!!!

Zimmerman appeared alongside attorney Mark O'Mara wearing a gray suit and buttoned blue shirt. He appeared nervous at times, with sweat forming on his upper lip during the interview.

Defence 101, especially the lies his client tells, polish the turd!

"I hope it's the most difficult thing I'll go through in my life," Zimmerman said of the confrontation.

This part says it all. it's difficult for HIM. Not the victim or his family it's all about Z.

Several new details about the incident emerged during the interview.

Early on, Hannity asked Zimmerman if he carried the gun used in the shooting with him at all times. "I carried it at all times, except when I went to work," Zimmerman said.

Not NEW!

Yet, in a surprising revelation, Zimmerman claimed to have never heard of Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground law that has been at the center of the case.

Bull, he was advised that night, that's why we have conflicting reports.

Zimmerman also strongly denied referring to Martin with a racial slur during his 9-1-1 call to police. When Hannity asked if Zimmerman remembers what he said, Zimmerman nodded and smirked. "Punks," he said. "I can tell you that when the police played it for me at the station, it was clear as day."

I answered that in the updated OP!

Click image to see more photos. (George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin/File)

Still looks like a child and not the photoshopped ones 

Later in the interview, Zimmerman gave a detailed account of the physical confrontation with Martin that led up to the shooting. Zimmerman claims that Martin punched him in the nose as Zimmerman reached for his phone.

OP

"He started bashing my head into the concrete sidewalk. As soon as he broke my nose, I started yelling for help. I was disoriented," Zimmerman said, saying Martin punched him more than a dozen times.

OP

"I didn't know what would happen at that point," Zimmerman continued. "I would try and sit up and push myself down. Whenever I would sit up he would take the opportunity to slam my head down and punch me in the nose."

Bull crap

When Hannity asked if Zimmerman was talking to him during the confrontation, Zimmerman said yes and claims Martin verbally threatened to kill him.

But not what he said to Trayvon *biggest eye roll*

"[He was] cursing and telling me to shut up and telling me he was going to kill me," Zimmerman said.

OP

"After we were on the ground, I shimmied with him on top of me," Zimmerman said. "After he couldn't hit my head on the ground anymore, he tried to suffocate me."

Why that is new, and bull, how'd he scream?

"He said, 'You're going to die tonight.' He took one hand off and I felt it going down my side toward my holster," Zimmerman said.

The gun he couldn't previous see

"At that point, I realized that it wasn't my gun, it wasn't his gun, it was the gun," he said.

The document dump proves that was coached!

However, Zimmerman claims that he initially thought he missed Martin after drawing his gun and firing.  When asked what he most wants the public to know in the aftermath of the shooting, Zimmerman said, "I'm not a racist and I'm not a murderer."

He is  a s admitted murderer and the button with Trayvon's dead cousin had the shot directly under it!

When asked for Martin's reaction, Zimmerman said at first he didn't realize Martin had been shot. "He said something to the effect of 'you got it, you got me.'"

I check with a medical expert the bullet path killed him instantly!

When asked if he would do anything differently in hindsight, Zimmerman said no. "I feel that it was all God's plan and for me to second-guess or judge it..." he said, trailing off.

So staying in the car he should have been in well before his call ended wasn't any option, yeah,he's sorry

Zimmerman told Hannity that he fears for his life and said that media critics including filmmaker Spike Lee and MSNBC host Al Sharpton owe him an apology.

Hold your breath bastard

"I can't guess to what their motives were. I would just ask for an apology," Zimmerman said. "If I did something that was wrong, I would apologize."

he again proved that he had no guilty,he did every thing wrong and has apologized twice, what a twisted psycho

But by the end of the Fox interview, it was Zimmerman who turned to the camera and asked for forgiveness.

Really sincere!

"I do wish that there was something, anything, I could have done that wouldn't have put me in a position where I had to take his life.

But it's Trayvon's fault

"I want to tell everyone, my wife, my family, my parents, my grandmother, the Martins, the city of Sanford, and America that I'm sorry that this happened," he said, staring straight into the camera lens. "I hate to think that because of this incident, because of my actions, its polarized and divided America. And I'm truly sorry."

He just proved and admitted his actions caused this! How contradictory can you get?

Hi Charley.  : )

This is link to the web:  http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/first-interview-george-zimmerman-says-prays-trayvon-martin-015122914.html

Thank you darling!

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:08 AM

As I will do too. The problem in court to their faces he lied several times. In this one he wouldn't change his actions and couldn't apologize, then he did. I guess your not aware of the fact I said this was all I could find found at the time?

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

what is the issue with him apologizing 'AGAIN'.
he did apologize - i think it was in court.

as for the interview - this is the first i have seen it.  i have no opinions cause its 3 minutes of a full interview.  i will check it out in its entirety.

*REAL TALK*

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Agreed Charleyd68 Martin was on twitter last night during the interview all I could say was he is guilty of murder.

Quoting charleyd68:

I admire Tracy Martin and Sabrina Fulton's restraint! All I can say! 

Quoting smurfbitebug:

...interesting that he is clearly trying to come off as Christian. A Christian with strong beliefs. Hmmmm...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:31 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN