Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

when will we acknowledge what is happening in the white community?

Posted by   + Show Post
White people shooting up schools, movie theaters, day cares, government buildings, killing black people...we should all be terrified of the mass amounts of people they are killing at one time. It's obvious we should all fear white people. How do we fix this problem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Replies (81-90):
Kandiface
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:54 PM
5 moms liked this
Is this a serious post? Crazy comes in all different races. And so does ignorance, obviously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Bubbles.
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I know that studies have been done on this topic in the past but I don't know if they have ever really found a reason why serial killers and mass murderers tend to be white males. 

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Actually there are plenty of black serial killers too, as well as child molesters.
Stats prove this. But I know some "folk" don't care for those stats things.

Further, black folk do not subscribe to the field of mental health as a whole, they rarely seek therapy and they are much more apt to turn towards their "pastors" for guidance and help through tumultuous life experiences.

Why are you worried about the white community OP?

Are they dropping out of school at a rate of about 40%? Are they being raised in single parent homes at a rate of 70%? Are they filling up our jails in mach speed? Are whites the highest ethnicity to have abortions?

Are they conducting flash mobs where they are seeking random black people to beat into unconsciousness?

Is that happening? Tell me, what is it that worries you?

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:57 PM
It is a serious post. Why wouldn't it be? We're quick to point out the problems and crime in the black community...now there's mass attacks, that have been rising over the years, committed by white males. Shouldn't we figure out the problem and find a solution?

Quoting Kandiface:

Is this a serious post? Crazy comes in all different races. And so does ignorance, obviously.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting ashellbell:

White people shooting up schools, movie theaters, day cares, government buildings, killing black people...we should all be terrified of the mass amounts of people they are killing at one time. It's obvious we should all fear white people. How do we fix this problem?

Perhaps it's because the media is to focused on trying to find violence among conservative groups such as the Tea Party, while ignoring the countless acts of violence committed by liberals in groups such as Occupy.  

Peaceful.chaos
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I think it's something genetic. Seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:00 PM
This isn't about serial killers or childt molestors or dropto out rates.This is about white males shooting up schools, day cares, theaters, any place with a crowd really. It seems to be happening more and more. Why do you think that is?

Quoting Radarma:

Actually there are plenty of black serial killers too, as well as child molesters.
Stats prove this. But I know some "folk" don't care for those stats things.

Further, black folk do not subscribe to the field of mental health as a whole, they rarely seek therapy and they are much more apt to turn towards their "pastors" for guidance and help through tumultuous life experiences.

Why are you worried about the white community OP?

Are they dropping out of school at a rate of about 40%? Are they being raised in single parent homes at a rate of 70%? Are they filling up our jails in mach speed? Are whites the highest ethnicity to have abortions?

Are they conducting flash mobs where they are seeking random black people to beat into unconsciousness?

Is that happening? Tell me, what is it that worries you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by "OneDar" on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:00 PM

This reminds me of a comedian I heard recently, talking about the differences between race and domestic vioence.

White man says to wife and kids, "I am gonna kill you all!" White wife goes to bed, white man gets gun and kills entire family, then self.

Black man says to wife and kids "I am gonna kill you all!" Black wife bobs her head, puts her finger up, and says "OH, you gonna KILL ME? Well, let the fucking killing begin!"

LMFAO

Loved it!

Kandiface
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Well again, crazy comes in all different races. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, whites, we're all fucking crazy. There are murderers of every race. Google is your friend. You should probably get your head out of your ass. It may help with the ignorant bullshit that's coming out of you. ;)

Quoting ashellbell:

It is a serious post. Why wouldn't it be? We're quick to point out the problems and crime in the black community...now there's mass attacks, that have been rising over the years, committed by white males. Shouldn't we figure out the problem and find a solution?

Quoting Kandiface:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN