Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

when will we acknowledge what is happening in the white community?

Posted by   + Show Post
White people shooting up schools, movie theaters, day cares, government buildings, killing black people...we should all be terrified of the mass amounts of people they are killing at one time. It's obvious we should all fear white people. How do we fix this problem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Replies (71-80):
bellaamore
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:44 PM
3 moms liked this
Eh, white folks are more likely to kill masses of people. Black folks are more likely to kill one.
I think killing at all is a problem, no matter the amount, or your race and the race f the victims.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM
I think monsters come from traumatic childhoods and some have great childhoods. So I guess I'm nature on this. I think a psychopath, monster, evil person is born that way. I've read stories on here from moms that have kids with serious psychotic issues and are doing everything they can to help fix it

Quoting LauraKW:

Nature or nurture? Is it something genetic, or is it the bad home environment of these white people? I think the white mothers are failing their children in a lot of cases.

Quoting singlemom1208:

I may be wrong, but historically serial killers and mass murderers have been white. What do you think the problem is and what could be the solution?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I tried to email the photo to here but it's small...

Can you see it? I'm mobile so it's small anyway...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Huh?

Quoting gammie:

Is this a joke? people of color do live there.

You can never fix crazy!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Thank you. It doesn't seem to be much difference in any group really. Hmmm.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I tried to email the photo to here but it's small...

Can you see it? I'm mobile so it's small anyway...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arroree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:50 PM

According to my abnormal psych professer at the college a few towns over told us that the number of calls to the suicide hotline from that town were extremely high. I know that a lot of the families kept their "less stable" members home and didn't let them leave. It was very much a "lock crazy uncle eddie in the basement" type area. One family had 14 kids, ALL of them had severe genetic birth defects and they never took them out of the house.

It was a pretty creepy place to live.

Quoting ashellbell:

Did any of them go batshit crazy?

Quoting Arroree:

When i was a teen my family moved to a small town in the mountains of CA that had a population of about 700 ALL of them were related and had been for at least 6 generations. The young were encouraged to stay in the area and not move away, they were also encouraged to date and marry the other young people in the area *their relatives* There was a high amount of birth defects, mental and physical disorders, etc in those families.

I notice the trend is more predominant in highly religious White people, they tend to be more adamant about only dating/marrying those within their church in their area, so after a few generations the whole church congregation is related.

Quoting ashellbell:

Ya know, I didn't even think of that. That's definitely some food for thought.

Quoting Arroree:

I think a lot of it has to do with centuries of inbreeding in While cultures. In most White areas the same few families in town would marry and breed together for generations, in some areas they still do, while most other races would send their sons/daughters to other areas to marry more often than not.

Quoting ashellbell:

Oh, I know they'll flip. I'll be called a race traitor and what not but it had to be said. Is mental illness just more prevalent in whites?

Quoting Arroree:

I know, i also know that some will flip out about this post, that's what makes it so funny to me.

*sorry hopped up on painkillers and antibiotics with a busted/infected jaw* not really able to take much seriously right now :P

Personally i agree that something is going on with all these White guys doing these mass shootings etc and something needs to be done about it. But i doubt we'll ever see anything get done about it.

Quoting ashellbell:

I'm being serious, though!

Quoting Arroree:

LOL

EastCoastMom78
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

This is way too funny. You seriously think it is only white people causing problems ??? There are more African Americans who are in jail for crimes. You have good and bad people in all races not just whites.

gammie
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM
The rise of Anti-depressants are a big cuse for a lot of the crime.

Need to cut back on these drugs, they have become a bigger problem than the street drugs!
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM
4 moms liked this
Christ on a cracker, lady, where does it say ONLY white people. Most people in prison are also Christian. Your point?

Quoting EastCoastMom78:

This is way too funny. You seriously think it is only white people causing problems ??? There are more African Americans who are in jail for crimes. You have good and bad people in all races not just whites.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Bless you, this is why I am so thankful my son hangs out with black  and hispanic kids. Maybe he can get this type of understanding from their mothers.

Quoting LauraKW:

I have white friends, and even they can see the problems in the white community. I reach out to white kids all the time and try to let them know someone cares about them.

Quoting ashellbell:

I live in a very multicultural area and the only problems I've had have been with young white men. I am more afraid of them than any other ethnicity in this area. Two of my girlfriends have had issues with the same white male. He tried to enter one's house and slashed the other one's tires.

Quoting LauraKW:

Its getting to where I'm scared to go into certain neighborhoods.

Quoting ashellbell:

It seems as though they are. Black on black crime is always quick to be brought up but why are white mass murderers being overlooked. Indiscriminate killings in large numbers by white males are happening more and more...

Quoting GLWerth:

I've wondered that myself. These white males must be stopped!

Why does no one address this serious problem? Is the white community to afraid to face the violence inherent in their culture?

Quoting ashellbell:

It's gotten out of control. Why is no one acknowledging the severity of these crimes?

Quoting mikiemom:

at least fear white men between the ages of 20 and 40 seriously

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN