Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

ICON MICHEAL JACKSON'S MOTHER IS MISSING!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM
  • 18 Replies

Mrs, Katherine Jackson was reported missing among conflicting reports. Paris Jackson,Micheal's only daughter took to twitter to appeal for the return of her Grandmother. This Family is held together by Katherine and when blood gets mixed with money(apparently there is alleged in fighting) and the total Sleaze she is married to, would do ANYTHING for money,there is room to be concerned. She is 82!

These grandchildren have lost so much and were so sheltered,I am heartbroken over the thought that they may have lost their grandma,I pray she is safe,again her age warrants grave concerns.

Thoughts?

UPDATE: KATHERINE JACKSON IS REPORTEDLY SAFE AND SOUND WITH DAUGHTER REBE. DOCTORS WANT HER TO REST,THE MONEY FIGHTING IS GETTING TO HER.

THANK GOD!

UPDATE:CRAZINESS CONTINUES.

The police were called to Katherine Jackson's LA home due to a domestic violence dispute with Janet,Randy, And Jermaine Jackson. Police spokesperson Steve Whitmore stated that the three siblings were "FIGHTING" over who could take Micheal's three Children out of the home because Katherine is in AZ.

Trent Jackson, nephew of Katherine was in charge of care from the 3 children. Jackson's three children rushed the compound to remove the kids and a fight ensued.

It's really sad that money is thicker then blood. Is there any wonder WHY  she left ?

The only way Evil can triumph is for good women to do nothing!

*REAL TALK*

by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, Lord, I hope she is okay.  I'm heading over to CNN and the AP to compare stories.

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Since I don't follow show biz people, just who is the grandmother married to?  Did she divorce that abusive sob that fathered all those kids?  I feel really sorry for those two kids.  I wonder why one of the uncles who already has a wife and family didn't get custody of them, instead of an elderly woman.

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Let me know. And I agree,I hope she is okay too. Given that Joe Jackson is a disgrace,I put nothing above him. And it seems the JACKLES ARE SNIFFING.

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

Oh, Lord, I hope she is okay.  I'm heading over to CNN and the AP to compare stories.

*REAL TALK*

Luv2BaMommy9809
by Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I thought they said that it was the nephew who reported her missing, but later to find out that she is resting after having a mini stroke....family kept it as private as possible in her best interest, but she is not missing.  I believe her son, Jermaine, is the one that made the statement...this was several hours ago, though...

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this

No she is still married to the disgrace. It's three grand children and was Micheal's choice. He also chose Diana Ross. The estate is enormous seen Micheal died and all of them had their hands out while he was alive. He Knew his momma would do what's right for the kids. He didn't trust many family members.

Quoting grandmab125:

Since I don't follow show biz people, just who is the grandmother married to?  Did she divorce that abusive sob that fathered all those kids?  I feel really sorry for those two kids.  I wonder why one of the uncles who already has a wife and family didn't get custody of them, instead of an elderly woman.

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:47 AM

There is a police report, and statements from her Lawyer. No one has spoken to her in a week. Paris is tweeting a appeal. She never arrived to her destination.

Quoting Luv2BaMommy9809:

I thought they said that it was the nephew who reported her missing, but later to find out that she is resting after having a mini stroke....family kept it as private as possible in her best interest, but she is not missing.  I believe her son, Jermaine, is the one that made the statement...this was several hours ago, though...

*REAL TALK*

Luv2BaMommy9809
by Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Last I heard, she was in Arizone with her daughter Rebbie, under doctor's orders to de-stress and not answer phones, be on computers and to just lay low...Jermain says that access has not been denied to his Mom, so I am not so sure why they didn't let the kids now...they are all freaking out because nobody told them...  Wherever she is, I hope she is okay...

Quoting charleyd68:

There is a police report, and statements from her Lawyer. No one has spoken to her in a week. Paris is tweeting a appeal. She never arrived to her destination.

Quoting Luv2BaMommy9809:

stormcris
by Christy on Jul. 23, 2012 at 4:51 AM

I hope this all gets straightened out.

katy_kay08
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Katherine Jackson is NOT missing: Michael's mother safe and well with family in Arizona after fears raised by concerned grandchildren

• Police confirm 82-year-old Katherine Jackson is safe with family
  • Disappearance reported same time of family's battle over late singer's will
  • Michael's mother and three children are sole beneficiaries to his estate
  • Concerned grandchildren said they hadn't heard from her in a week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2177647/Katherine-Jackson-NOT-missing-Grandmother-Michaels-children-safe-family-Arizona.html#ixzz21SDWLXWp
WesternNYmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I hope that she is found unharmed. I agree her grandchildren have already lost their father. It would be a shame if they had to lose their grandmother too.

Oops. sorry.   I didn't read through all the posts. I am glad that she is safe. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN