Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Strange conversation from our right wing friends

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM
  • 80 Replies
3 moms liked this

Over the weekend; I've realize that it may be a good thing that some of our friends on the right never will meet each other, because I feel their conversation would sound something like this below. I've changed the names but I have found elements of this conversation from our conservative friends.

Grandnut20 (GN20): Oh hi Rightwack12; so nice to see you.

Rightwack12 (RW12): Oh my gosh, we have matching tin foil hats ... but you look so much better in yours than I do ... what's your secret?

GN20: "Lard," yes the secret is lard; one, it is so closely related to the "lord" and make sure you can find the lard with the "fish" symbol on the container. At the very least, if you can't find such a "fish" symbol on the container make sure store is Christian run ... look for Chick-Fil-A wrappers in the trash or nearby somewhere; that way you know the lord has bless and supports the lard you need for your tin foil hat.

RW12: Oh thank you, I will remember that; still, I'm sad because I am not sure if I should use carrots or raisins for my Jell-O that I'm bringing to the church function this weekend?

GN20: Use both, everyone will love it, just remember that carrots are bad for yellow Jell-O and never use raisins in the green Jell-O. You know, my husband keeps telling me I should compete in the "Iron-Chef America" He said I would win easily just based on my lima bean casserole alone he so loves my cooking. But, I'm too busy serving the lord and my family to deal with such non-sense.

RW12: It is such a good thing to see that Jesus is able to keep our marriages strong; especially nowadays, with all these gay marriages over running our country, it just solid proof that the lord blesses His people.

GN20: Amen, it is so sad to what the gays did to Rev Tad, of the New Real Life ministry, Rev Tad has been saving gays for years; getting ‘em to accept Christ and turn away from their love for sin. But, when you play with fire too much you get burned. That is what happened to Rev Tad, being around all those gay people, all that gayness starts to rub off and you become gay. The devil using the gay potion and converts people into the gay lifestyle; I believe it is called, "gayitize."  I remember learning how the devil took bath houses in San Francisco and gayitize all those men. It shows how that devil is evil, Jesus baptize people to remove sin, the devil, gayitize people to live in sin.

RW12: Oh I so understand, you hear all these liberals sarcastically say, "no one chooses to be gay." Well duh, it is the devil that choices for em --- hello! Liberals are so stupid.

GN20: You're young Sweetie, but I remember a time, when gays and liberals were prevented from hurting our society. But those gays got into our educational system. Telling us that the planet is over 6000 years old, now I could understand if you said, 7000 years or heck even 10,000 years; but, you're just silly when you say 4 billion, heck, you might as well as say, killion, zillion, gazillion years. That's so weird.

RW12: I remember when our youngest came home from school to tell me her teacher said we are all homo-sapiens and I told her; we will never be homo- sapiens and we will never allow any homo sapiens in our house. Now, I just have to home school, because liberals are just too stupid.

GN20: I looked it up; you know how those gays got us to be homo-sapiens? That's right when the devil invented evolution. Yes, before evolution there was no "homo-sapiens" around; but, as soon as those liberals invented evolution .... Homo-sapiens were springing up all over the place and ruining God-sanction marriages everywhere. But, I must disagree with you on those gays and liberals being stupid. They are indeed quite clever; do you know how they came up with the "homo-sapiens"?

RW12: Not really, we haven't got that far in our Sunday Bible school class.

GN20: Well we did, it's called biological classification, it some Latin stuff; basically it goes like an hierarchy chart; you have "life," "domain," "kingdom," "phylum," "class," "order," "family," "genus," and last but not least, "species." And that is how we all ended up being homo-sapiens. My pastor knows the gay agenda; he is so smart, he point out if you took the first letter of each of these words and apply the Latin to ‘em it would read, "Love doing kinky, please come over for gay sex." It is very subliminally clever. It's a good thing prayers with the Lord Jesus is able to point these things out.   

RW12: Yeah, I know what you mean; yeah look what the gays did to our English language ...

GN20: It's so sad, at the turn of the last century, we only had about 100,000 words in the English language; but the way liberals got into our educational system and the way they spend and taxes letters like it was nothing, we now have over 600,000 words and still growing more each day with no end in sight. Everybody knows 26 letters in the alphabet isn't going to keep up; the only way out of this mess is to grow the alphabet. We need at least 3 more vowels and 7 more consonants; but no, gotta keep the using the same letters over and over again.

RW12: Well it hurts me to no end seeing how often we need to keep the "E" silent ...

GN20: It's all because the letter "E" is in Jesus; but, it shows us that in heaven we will all speak in English. See like in Spanish they keep hiding the "H" in the letter "J" and we know that God doesn't like that ...

RW12: Still it hurts me; because the other day I needed to use the letter "tzn" it looks like an upside-down letter "T" but NOOOO! Why all because of those gay liberals. Well, Hun I do need to run .... Keep fighting for the Lord and show the liberals the errors of their flawed thinking ... kisses

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM

rolling on floor

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM
2 moms liked this

OK..this is very biased but I did laugh:)

CarolinaGirl725
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Donna, this is great! I'm even more proud of my public education, flawed, liberal thinking, and no limits on alphabet or vocabulary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenny-talia
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM
2 moms liked this

...i think this post is giving me cancer....

wickedfiress
by Kellie on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Bahagahahahaha lololololololololol snarf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM
6 moms liked this

Looks like someone has a little to much hate time on their hands....jaw drop

LindaClement
by Thatwoman on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM
3 moms liked this

it's the koolaid, not the post :D

Quoting Jenny-talia:

...i think this post is giving me cancer....

squeekers
http://www.richdemuro.com/home/2014/12/17/how-to-get-a-refund-from-google-play-for-in-app-purchases-your-kids-made-without-your-permission
Today at 12:41 AM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM

banging head into wall omg 

resipsa
by Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:43 PM
11 moms liked this

and youre from the "open minded & tolerant" left? yeah, speaks volumes.

thecoffeefairy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:43 PM
13 moms liked this
Wow. It's funny, too bad it's mean spirited. I'm a liberal but I don't think these posts help bipartisanship. We need to stop indulging in hatred or as a society we cannot grow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN