Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not for the overly insensitive righties.

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM
  • 41 Replies

Well, instead of playing on their post, here's one for liberals...

popcorn

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joyfree
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM
3 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughtercrying

joyfree
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughtercrying

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow it's just as bad here. You Know that's what both parties want from us,a country divided.SMH

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:40 AM
8 moms liked this

At least most of these are making fun of both parties and not just attacking one.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:11 AM
1 mom liked this

That one showing Obama with large ears is racist.

;)

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:12 AM
2 moms liked this

but but but...he HAS big ears!

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Arroree:

At least most of these are making fun of both parties and not just attacking one.

I just had to get this one quoted before you realized how silly that sounds and deleted it. 

Are political jokes making fun of THE parties or attacking A party?

When they are jokes for conservatives about liberals they are attacking...but when the jokes are against the conservatives they are just making fun of the conservatives.

I see. 

Ok.

Gotchya. 

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Arroree:

I just had to get this one quoted before you realized how silly that sounds and deleted it. 

When they are jokes for conservatives about liberals they are attacking...but when the jokes are against the conservatives they are just making fun of the conservatives.

I see. 

Ok.

Gotchya. 

1. I have never deleted my posts, not sure why you would insinuate something like that.

2. Out of all these "comics" only 2 are only about Conservatives, all the rest are about both parties equally.

3. A few "comics" here and there is making fun or joking, 3 entire threads of them about only one party/group of people is attacking.

unknownstar
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

popcorn

punky3175
by Punky on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:56 AM
6 moms liked this
Nicely said. I was thinking the same thing as I read through this post - it's attacking both sides equally. Both parties need serious help and need to learn to work together. I hate that giant 'conservative vs. liberal' paintbrush so many people like to use.

Quoting Arroree:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Arroree:

I see. 

Ok.

Gotchya. 

1. I have never deleted my posts, not sure why you would insinuate something like that.

2. Out of all these "comics" only 2 are only about Conservatives, all the rest are about both parties equally.

3. A few "comics" here and there is making fun or joking, 3 entire threads of them about only one party/group of people is attacking.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured